SP Fantasy [WB] Game of Thrones - Official Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bilwit said:
4th skin I've made today. Exhausting and you can see how progressively more sloppy it's gotten :lol:

nightswatch4.jpg

Heavy Night's Watch based on Thorne's armor.

Reference:
refdf.jpg
Hah, only you would call that sloppy. Looking awesome.

Looks like you could use a modeller to make some of those models closer to the reference material Bilwit.
Such as Vale Heavy Infantry, The Hound.

Taal said:
Looks like you could use a modeller to make some of those models closer to the reference material Bilwit.

An entire mod team would be nice too, but alas, we can't have everything we want/need now can we?

This is really looking like the best Game of Thrones mod so far with these models. Will you guys consider MP though? Would be great with those models.

Also will you guys add new animations? For more realistic swordplay among others. Maybe even take the animations from that free animation package.

I wanted to ask how you plan to deal with recruitment of Nobles or nobleborn units. I find it slightly strange that in generic M&B and many of the expansions, a peasant can, within a few years in the army, somehow transform into a nobleborn Knight. Perhaps you could a system similar to that of Prophecy of Pendor, whereby Nobleborn units are given at the end of each week. 

bilwit said:
Taal said:

An entire mod team would be nice too, but alas, we can't have everything we want/need now can we?

What happened to that nice little mod team list on the first post?

Taal said:
bilwit said:
Taal said:

What happened to that nice little mod team list on the first post?

You've seen as much of their work as I have.

Caba`drin said:
Brodan1 said:
Bilwit, your models textures are AMAZING! must take dedication, and skill  :cool:
Fixed. And agreed. (You'll note that most use the same model, as discussed above, but that the textures are extraordinarily well done.)
Actually some of the models are custom-made and some others are a bit of modified.

how much work you have been completed so far? this is great idea and you should contact second team that developed other version of Game of thrones. you could get map or some consulting. when we can expect bate version?

sorry about english.

I believe less than 20% of the work,considering that the series has shown less than 20% of the lore.
As for the collaboration,I don't think they will.The other team's work is purely book-based while this is purely series based,and the differences are clear.
P.S.I would like to have Vardis Egen's and Bronn's Armors ingame
Vardis.jpg
Bronn.jpg

In a post you guys said that you will do MP but SP first? Or will you release MP as a sort of "Pre-Release" for the mod? Would be a waste if not including MP.

orome said:
how much work you have been completed so far? this is great idea and you should contact second team that developed other version of Game of thrones. you could get map or some consulting. when we can expect bate version?

sorry about english.

The only thing I know that's complete is the work that I've done and posted here. In regards to the other mod on here, they want to do it their own way at their own pace. The vision they have for their mod is different. At this rate, I'd say you're better off not expecting any beta version for some time (for this mod), if ever.

ThaneWulfgharn said:
I believe less than 20% of the work,considering that the series has shown less than 20% of the lore.
As for the collaboration,I don't think they will.The other team's work is purely book-based while this is purely series based,and the differences are clear.
P.S.I would like to have Vardis Egen's and Bronn's Armors ingame
Vardis.jpg
Bronn.jpg

As far as I know, this mod is not solely based off the series. The models and such will be based off of it and that's about the extent of it. But then again, I'm not told anything so you're perspective is just has valid as mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom