MP Sci-Fi [WB] Galactic Battlegrounds - A Star Wars Mod

Theres a few ways we can do the force powers, how would you prefer?

• Force powers are weapons basically, thus take up a weapon slot and are fired on a left click.

Votes: 116 27.8%
  • Force powers are activated via a hotkey, and drain replenishble energy. (Menu to select different fo

Votes: 301 72.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

The mod seems kinda dead, everytime i enter Steam, i see Ross playing something. So i dont think he is working.

shame guys, maybe its will return of some day.

or join another mod.. or something...

Lux said:
Cavaron said:
Because author piss on us.
Go **** yourself. Seriously.

He's got a point though, ive lost count of how many mods now ive seen where the author abandons it halfway through without even informing the mods fans, they could at least give a reason why they done it instead of leaving us in the dark -.- and then your wondering if its dead or alive, and if its really popular then someone else volunteers to take the place and then they'll have to finish the work which the author left off with and were supposed to finish...just saying  :neutral:

I know thats what Im talking about. Im only saying that I think they should at least reassure the fans that the mod isnt dead that's all  :smile:

We did stop working on it :-S because Theoris left and he was helping alot with the coding, so we were kinda stuck without a good coder and a texturer :smile: we said we would come back to it if Theoris came back but it doesn't look like he is and bear Force II is gonna be pretty much what we wanted this to be but better, with a more skilled and experienced team.

So don't be too sad about this mod because Bear Force II will satisfy your needs. :grin:

How did I miss that? First time I hear this.

Alright, so some looting might be in place then. Am I to understand that you can do basic coding, Longshaft? Would you be interested in doing it for my mod?

would be good if all modders could share resources and work together for the greater good :cool:

but of course thats only in a perfect world

Yeah that would be cool unless its two sort of rival mods on the same thing like Aofi and MM mod, or they could just combine resources, but yeah I can do some basic coding and I would like to help someone out :smile:

Back
Top Bottom