MP Sci-Fi [WB] Galactic Battlegrounds - A Star Wars Mod

Theres a few ways we can do the force powers, how would you prefer?

• Force powers are weapons basically, thus take up a weapon slot and are fired on a left click.

Votes: 116 27.8%
  • Force powers are activated via a hotkey, and drain replenishble energy. (Menu to select different fo

Votes: 301 72.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

why do you think it would never work?

because some people  :???: wouldnt give there material away ever

it comes down to the reason you make the mod in the first place i suppose

but what if they let you use anything from their mod?

edit: sorry if this is going off topic

Maybe if authors stop working on this mod, they could give models, scenes etc. to other creators of star wars mods of course for a place in credits.

You don't tell people what they should or shouldn't do. It's not your place. Now leave this thread alone, the mod is dead.

No its for the makers of this mod to decide.

but that does not stop us from suggesting an alternate course of action for the future of this mod. its all relevant is it not?

hi all
...I don't read all the post too long and all in english
..and I'm bad in english D:

but I want to ask thys mod get released soon or it still away from frist release ??

sorry again for my bad english

good lord, Fu*#+n damn it, this mod is dead. A good idea of a mod, would be the first warband starwars mod, and now its dead. I GO FOR THE POWER TO REVIVE THIS MOD, EVEN IF ITS THE WAY OF THE DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE!!!

*(not a bad anakin skywalker imitation, noooo lucky that it isnt!)

Sad the mod is dead, but luckilly there's still Bear Force 2. Perhaps certain pieces of this mod could be used in Bearforce 2? With credit given ofcourse. Would probably diminish the time to work on Bear Force 2.

This thread deserves a lock. (Please, devour the key so noone may unlock it)

Back
Top Bottom