SP Sci-Fi Fantasy [WB] Eye of Terror: Realms of Chaos (HELP NEEDED, refer to page one)

Users who are viewing this thread

Not dead, I've just been busy doing other things. Items are about half done; my main problem now is getting weapons to actually behave as they should - shotguns firing multiple projectiles, autoguns doing burst fire, rockets causing area damage. I'm not as good at scripting as I am at everything else, sadly.

And then there's scening, which is a whole other can of worms.

Well, you can always ask Rize for the Shotgun script, I remember his worked really well.

And also, good to know you've been working on it, keep it up eh?

feuerzeuge on [M] [Warband] NECROMUNDA said:
I haven't been working on this for a long time as I've been busy with school and work - when I start getting more free time, I'll go back to working on my other 40k mod, Eye of Terror, which is in a far more advanced stage of progress. I may include this as the multiplayer component.

i gotta admit this is one of two mods i'm looking forward to seeing complete, the other being one i've concocted as a fantasy mish-mash of two that i've played..... so.... yea!
looking forward to playing this in a year or two!

This hasn't been updated since March of last year; pretty safe to conclude that it's dead. 

Wish people who made stuff like this would at least release their content when it's dead, though, there are other mods that could probably use the stuff.

Back
Top Bottom