SP Dark Ages Medieval [WB] Edins Invasion - The Battle for Icenland

Users who are viewing this thread

Looks alright I guess, what is it though? A village of some sort?

Apart from that, doing the AI-mesh is relative easy, it's just a matter of experience. Practice.

gokiller said:
Looks alright I guess, what is it though? A village of some sort?

Apart from that, doing the AI-mesh is relative easy, it's just a matter of experience. Practice.

Yes, it's a village. And yeh I guess i'll get better in time.

DOMA_'s Cinematic Compilation is now included.
Preview:
9D92811C53F626D7F72ECB2ACD76A962AA09BB88
Also we got ourselves a scener.
The mod is slowly starting to show progress  :smile: I finished the ingame map today, probably still needs some polishing.
s25v.png

Something unusual said:
Just wanted to pop by and say that you've been doing great work for this mod! I'll be watching this :smile:
Thanks for the friendly words! We're fairly fresh modders onto the scene so we can't wait to get this rolling in full throttle.

Whilst waiting for our Wall textures to be done, I had some fun making arena scene.  :cool:

HSxyDqd.jpg

Preview Time  :lol:

PzI9rRV.jpg

Second time scening, now onto the boring part, the AI mesh and the castle folks.

Spent all morning on the AI mesh, so it can now be besieged  :mrgreen:

ShonfPj.jpg

Thankfully,because It's only a castle I don't have to do AI mesh for people since it doesn't let you put Townsfolk in castles.

Hey guys! Im Maeglin, the man in charge of the lore and character depth. If you have any questions about story just ask me, and il answer any question.  :wink:

10thgaming said:
Special Thanks To;
Jarvisimo for making me interested in modding.
Just saw this..
Flattery will get you nowhere, my friend :wink:

Okay, it'll get me to model stuff for you. I made a start on the PM, and I think I'll work bottom-up.

Here's the shield!

http://p3d.in/Vmoqw
YjdWpOf.png

Mind if I give this to the Game of Thrones mod, too? Seeing as it is originally intended for that universe?

Jarvisimo said:
10thgaming said:
Special Thanks To;
Jarvisimo for making me interested in modding.
Just saw this..
Flattery will get you nowhere, my friend :wink:

Okay, it'll get me to model stuff for you. I made a start on the PM, and I think I'll work bottom-up.

Here's the shield!

http://p3d.in/Vmoqw
YjdWpOf.png

Mind if I give this to the Game of Thrones mod, too? Seeing as it is originally intended for that universe?
Damn, that shield looks amazing. Thanks Jarvy!

Back
Top Bottom