SP Modern [WB] Civil War in Russia 1917-1922 start porting to Warband and recruiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Could you give Narva and any other baltic towns/castels/villages to the Aliied or make them a faction?

emilor said:
Could you give Narva and any other baltic towns/castels/villages to the Aliied or make them a faction?

Faction list :
- White Movement
- Soviet Russia
- Gulyay Pole ( Now with nice coats witch I personally like a lot :smile: )
- Buharska Emirate ( Mid-Asia )
- Entente ( Those that intervented, contains US, British, French, <and maybe> Italian generals )
- KaiserReich ( German infanty + KuK ( Austro-Hungarian ) cavalry )

I doubt any more will be added, even my uniform ( that WAS made ) won't be added due that Pazanius is too cruel :'( xD

emilor said:
Thank you for suggestion  but this mod is not about a "Baltic country's wars for independence" and etc.
Sadly, but any suggestions about new faction will be rejected just because we dont have much time to make more factions.

Although it would be nice to see an earlier "demo" release, I shall merely find others things to occupy myself until your ready, developers prerogative and all that *laughs*

tigershark said:
Although it would be nice to see an earlier "demo" release, I shall merely find others things to occupy myself until your ready, developers prerogative and all that *laughs*

The more you ask, the less is the chance you'll get it earlier, 'specially with Pazanius, as I know him xD

Ah I wasn't asking for a release date, was more an acceptance and saying I'll keep an eye on the mod *smiles* I can be a patient man. :razz:

Yes, yes, I wasn't asking either, but I still won't have the uniform inserted hehehehe :smile:

BoyarLord980 said:
Is this mod for original M&B?
Read the title and the OP...

worfisfrustratedmz8.gif

Today, a new version for testing is coming, so I'll upload some screenies today/tommorow after I try it up a bit :smile: :grin: Time to beat up some German buts with me being White :grin: :grin: :grin: Damn I like their uniforms :smile: :grin:

Agovic said:
Today, a new version for testing is coming, so I'll upload some screenies today/tommorow after I try it up a bit :smile: :grin: Time to beat up some German buts with me being White :grin: :grin: :grin: Damn I like their uniforms :smile: :grin:

OK, something went wrong and the version's messed up,..... I can take screenies from the last one that's good if you want guys :wink:

I am REALLY REALLY REALLY sorry, but today I am not able, something went out and I immediatelly had to go to another town so I was not able to make the pictures :sad:

Please forgive me, I'll try to get 'em tommoz...

Is this mod out yet? I clicked the beta link but it said for just mount and blade not warband....
It was still very amazing on original mount and blade looking forward for warband version

Campagain battle :
WA Vojvoda Miralem Agovich vs KaiserReich General Anton von Winckler

The story from Vojvoda Miralem Agovich's diary states :
" As on the coming towards Uzgohorod, witch was under the control of the Central Powers, better said, German Empire, I have crossed arms with the German General Anton von Winckler. He had about 75 men at his unit and I had about 85. My Siberian comrades witch went alongside me in their white coats waited while I and the flag carrier went to meet the general personally

mb1hg.jpg

mb2mt.jpg

He was really unreasonable, the only option was to fight his army...

mb3l.jpg

Upon my return to the troops I inform them

mb4e.jpg

Immediatelly calling on Admiral Aleksander Vasilievich Kolchak, we recieved orders.

mb5f.jpg

The army has regrouped and we were ready to charge them....

mb6j.jpg

My way of fighting was a lot tempered, we never left anyone wounded, all were killed on sight, no mercy for the enemy, in my regiment, I always led all charges...aswell as this one...

mb7wy.jpg

As my dearest horse was preety old, she was slower than the younger horses my men had...

mb8c.jpg

My best man, Lt. Andrei Dronow, came to inform me that more enemies have arrived, General Anton von Winckler must have asked for reinforcements by Uzgohorod...

mb9d.jpg

My sword never lets me down, and it didn't make an exception that day....

mb11a.jpg

Soon enough, the battle was over, their troops had been massacred and we only got out with one wounded man.
The German General surrendered his sword to us...

mb13c.jpg

For that battle, I got awarded the Order of St. George 1st class.... My 12th medal....
Vojvoda Miralem Agovich, 27th December 1917"

(( Today it's 27th Dec in Russian calender I think ))

There you go :smile: Promised screenies with improoved graphics :grin:

Back
Top Bottom