Votes: 13 9.2%
  • Calradia vs. Vampyrism

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • other

Votes: 9 6.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Lumos said:
Vampires should be normal people suffering from Porphyric Hemophilia. There is truth in that. When (and if) these two diseases combine, the results are much like real vampiric symptoms. I read an article about that.

which two diseases?  you only mentioned one :razz:.  care to post a link to the article?

findecanno said:
vampires are pretty ghey... Just saying... So put me down for 1 person who doesn't want a vampire mod.

Belendor said:
Interesting, but i didnt understand the part of "Gey" path or what, all vampires are gay you say?

he's another poor victim of the twilight faga, one who has never even seen or read Bram Stoker's Dracula :sad:

The idea is just great! If you even manage to create vampires than you maybe later you should do werewolves....

Well good luck with the mod, I have great hope in you!  :wink:

Underworld is nice as tittle.

insane warrior said:
HunterAlpha1 said:
i think Underworld is nice too, but i'm worried about copywright issues. we might just end up going with eternal night.
bloodline FTW!!!
under world not original enough

The movie trilogy was pretty cool(the fourth is coming up real soon!)

Winterz said:
insane warrior said:
HunterAlpha1 said:
i think Underworld is nice too, but i'm worried about copywright issues. we might just end up going with eternal night.
bloodline FTW!!!
under world not original enough

The movie trilogy was pretty cool(the fourth is coming up real soon!)

yes, i have seen the third one, trying to find the other two for cheap.

so far three of the names in the pole that i know of might possibly cause problems with copyright: Underworld(movie franchise), World of Darkness(game franchise), and Bloodlines(Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines)

Two things. First being that players need to drink blood to maintain their strength, lest it deteriorates over time.
The second being a system with which to use the above, where the player can choose from a number of options to obtain his victims. After going to a village, an a new option in the "Hostile Action" list could be to seek out someone to attack. There's a small chance you'll be caught and ambushed. Another way could be drinking the blood of your own men (Accessed from camp menu?), though you will lose morale. Drink the blood of prisoners. Etc. Etc.
Your companions may object or support drinking the blood of someone in your party or prisoner list.

Just brainstorming, though.

hey do a kind of priest meets thirty days of night.
What i mean is like vampires dont want to seduce you, their powerful beings. However you could make it so that you could marry a vampire even if your a non vampire.
Also add an optional vampire hunters guild which you can join in your either a non vampire or a good vampire, and give them powers similar to the priests in priest.
just a suggestion

If i may say when do you think it will be released? And well Everything sounds NICE!!!!!! :twisted:  :mrgreen:  :arrow:  :idea:  :!:  :roll:  :shock:  :shock: :eek: :twisted: :evil: :sad:  :smile: :grin:

vampire125 said:
If i may say when do you think it will be released? And well Everything sounds NICE!!!!!! :twisted:  :mrgreen:  :arrow:  :idea:  :!:  :roll:  :shock:  :shock: :eek: :twisted: :evil: :sad:  :smile: :grin:
It's too early to say, but it seems N0ught is taking a break from the mod for now so i wouldn't expect anything soon

Back
Top Bottom