SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Users who are viewing this thread

Hoboistice said:
I heard overhead stab was broken/not working for Warsword so I decided to fix it:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/xl943jlx0i9ii52/Warsword+Upstab+fix.7z
-Added overhead stabbing/one handed overhead stabbing for appropriate weapons
-Added pike bracing for appropriate weapons
-Unlocked y axis aiming for unarmed
-Added animation speed tweaks for thrusts to make them more viable
-Added crouching, you can turn it off by setting can_crouch to 0 in module_ini
-Added proper reload animation for muskets

A question: have you altered the reload speed for muskets? If its so, it breaks balance of the game can you point out how to revert to the original reload speed while keeping your changes?

Alevort said:
A question: have you altered the reload speed for muskets? If its so, it breaks balance of the game can you point out how to revert to the original reload speed while keeping your changes?
I didn't touch the firearms, the reload will be slower because the animation is longer. Though you can speed up the animation itself by changing the leading number:
reload_musket_full 0 35651644  1
  2.500000 man_reload 0 340 67108868 0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0
Lower is faster, so going from 2.5 to 2.0 should make it quite a bit faster. You can experiment with different speeds to see which you prefer.

Hoboistice said:
Alevort said:
I didn't touch the firearms, the reload will be slower because the animation is longer. Though you can speed up the animation itself by changing the leading number:
Lower is faster, so going from 2.5 to 2.0 should make it quite a bit faster. You can experiment with different speeds to see which you prefer.

Thank you!

Unsure if this is the place where I should be posting bugs. If this is the wrong place I'll remove my post afterwards.
The mod crashes when something very specific happens. In order of events
-I sieged and captured Bechafen the town thus starting my own kingdom
-Chaos sieged my town while I was gathering more troops
-The battle started and I joined soon after it started
-we lost the battle and I was imprisoned
-I'm released from prison and the weirdness starts here
-I don't have a model on the map and the game still thinks I'm in prison but it's paused as if I'm afk on the map. I can't click on any part of the map since the game thinks I'm in prison and interacting with the menu options anywhere on my screen crashes the game.
Any way for me to force the game to teleport me out of prison? Because my save is pretty much gone since it autosaves when I'm put into prison.

Had a strange issue happen in my game. My in-game log went away (the one that shows damage and casualties in battle and whatnot).

Google searches for this problem haven't turned up any solution that's worked.

I have:
  Started a new game: log is still gone
  Changed various message options: log is still gone
  Uninstalled the mod and reinstalled it. New saves and existing saves: log is still gone

Anyone know how to fix this issue?

Mephansteras said:
Had a strange issue happen in my game. My in-game log went away (the one that shows damage and casualties in battle and whatnot).

Google searches for this problem haven't turned up any solution that's worked.

I have:
  Started a new game: log is still gone
  Changed various message options: log is still gone
  Uninstalled the mod and reinstalled it. New saves and existing saves: log is still gone

Anyone know how to fix this issue?

For me, my log went away because errors were being spammed there constantly. Check your recent message log ingame under notes, and see if there are errors there. If not, I can't help you. If you do see errors, mine was fixed by making sure I launched the game the correct way through the wse or just waiting it out and hoping it stops.

Hmm, I do see a ton of errors, but I'm launching it through the WSE so...not sure. Might have to look through what errors I'm getting, see if that sheds some light on what's wrong.

Chepe said:
Unsure if this...
...put into prison.
Known Diplomacy bug. It's due to you being exiled, like other AI Lords. Will be fixed in the future. For now, try to plan ahead and don't lose your last fief. Or steer clear of starting your own kingdom, if you feel you can't defend it adequately.

Mephansteras said:
Had a strange...
...fix this issue?
As mentioned, the feed will come back on it's own terms. I've had this happen twice, as have other players. Just keep playing, and it will inevitably return.

Mephansteras said:
Hmm, I do see a ton of errors, but I'm launching it through the WSE so...not sure. Might have to look through what errors I'm getting, see if that sheds some light on what's wrong.
Try moving the contents of the WSE folder (not the folder itself, but the files inside) into Warband's main folder, where mb_warband.exe is located.

kevinflemming said:
Mephansteras said:
Try moving the contents of the WSE folder (not the folder itself, but the files inside) into Warband's main folder, where mb_warband.exe is located.

That seems to have done the trick. Thanks!

Hoboistice said:
Alevort said:
I was looking for this information, thank you!

hipp522 said:
Why is there a distinct lack of female companions? Just wish they were more represented.
Thing is, most of the races are "genderless" so you can't really make female Companions for them. The game would still treat them as male, and they've already hit the race limit, so the chances of seeing them are non-existent.

There are like 4-5 female Humans, which given how many Companions and races there are, is actually pretty good.

Hi plez any help i start to play the mod
and its not saying anything on chat like the chat is removing or something i can see notes
but the chat i cant when i kill enemys when my army dead i cant see anything any help plz?

Sk4ever said:
I there a companions list? Cause i need to know which one of them are of noble blood.
I think it was mentioned that all the generic 100 gold companions are noble (because they're supposed to be used as lords, when creating your own kingdom).

m7mdking said:
Hi plez any help i start to play the mod
and its not saying anything on chat like the chat is removing or something i can see notes
but the chat i cant when i kill enemys when my army dead i cant see anything any help plz?
Are you starting the mod using the WSE launcher? Because you need to use it, otherwise the mod won't work.

hipp522 said:
Any chance we can get companions to auto=equip items from item pool? That would be amazing.
No, because of the race restrictions. It will most likely cause all manner of issues. Same as why Freelancer was removed, really.

---

On an unrelated note, I've created a new guide. The "Warsword Conquest - Installation, Crash and Performance Guide" which pretty self-explanatory, but also has some performance-related information and tips. Check it out here.

Hopefully you will find something that helps.

Back
Top Bottom