SP Fantasy Warsword Baptism 1.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Lisha said:
Love the mod, played a large number of hours so far. Wanted to point out sisterhood buildings are not producing troops. Building most of the mod type buildings, it seems to think you are making new schools. Also it would seem the schools do not do much as my fiefs lose relation over time instead of gaining it. If its just not implemented yet then ignore  :razz:

I would echo the ogre thing the only way I could beat them was auto combat.

Still great mod and it would seem you spent a lot of time on it so thanks for the enjoyment.

Thx for your comments.
Each building must have these elements as well to produce troops
A faction see post 1 as how you can do this and when to do this the timing is important
you must build a blacksmith also other buildings to have the barracks etc produce troops, refer to the 1st post for whats needed for each.
thx again for liking the mod :smile:

BarrelDragons said:
Say ever had a bug where every small troop don't have a hit box to be hit by? (goblin, dwarf, skaven)

Thx for still playing the mod.
You haven't swapped the data folders.
Instructions are on the 1st page.

Hi,

Firstly, thanks for making such great MOD. I've played it quite a while from the very first version to this newest Baptism 1.3 version and have already become a big fan of this MOD.

However, I would like to ask some questions  and make some bug report.

Bug report:
It seems that every time when starting a new game, if you change the appearance of your character, it just crash down when you finish your character building and press the "continue" button to get into the game. Nevertheless, if you take the default appearance, it just smoothly get into the game even you modify the appearance in the game. Not a big problem, but seems to be a bug.

Questions:

1. Are you stills continuing finishing this MOD? I would be really glad if you're still doing so since it's almost the my favorite M&B MOD up to date.

2. I do really like your idea of battle arrays (main battle, vaward battle, reaward battle etc.), however, is it really functional? I have already assigned Sir Aristide as my vaward array captain and give him some Bretonnian Knight to command, but it seems that I just can't give the array any orders on the battle field no matter using hotkeys or pressing "x" for the order menu. I'm just curious about if this tremendous idea of battle array is functional or you just haven't completed this part? It would be excited to imagine giving Joseph Bugman some dwarf infantry at the front with long range support from some elven archers lead by Scarloc  :grin:

Anyway, sorry for bothering, but it's really a great MOD and I'm really eager to play the final vesion!

Thank you very much!

1st I would like to say thank you to all who still play Baptism, it has surprised me
I have re opened the files I have which I stopped working on du to health issues. If you follow me on tweeter you will know the issue.
Thankfully the issue is sorted to the point I'm actually in training for a marathon.
Back to the mod. I will take time to have a look at the patch I was working on but its been some time since I worked on this and I may have lost the knowledge I had on how it worked so can't promise anything.
Models and scenes that I change can be updated but the code is a different matter although I have all the files.
Thanks again for all your support. I always enjoyed working on this mod and others.
You1 :smile:)

Thanks for reply (almost immediately!)
Don't worry about patching the MOD, we're just bad greedy players and health is always the most important thins to take care of.

Take care!

you1 said:
1st I would like to say thank you to all who still play Baptism, it has surprised me
I have re opened the files I have which I stopped working on du to health issues. If you follow me on tweeter you will know the issue.
Thankfully the issue is sorted to the point I'm actually in training for a marathon.
Back to the mod. I will take time to have a look at the patch I was working on but its been some time since I worked on this and I may have lost the knowledge I had on how it worked so can't promise anything.
Models and scenes that I change can be updated but the code is a different matter although I have all the files.
Thanks again for all your support. I always enjoyed working on this mod and others.
You1 :smile:)

GeneralLeo said:
Good to hear your health has improved you1!
Thx General Leo, Armuary feeling a lot better now I will  try and complete the patch, thx again you1

Back
Top Bottom