Wars Never End? 3 main fractions whipped out day 250 or so?

Users who are viewing this thread

Solidstrike

Recruit
SOLVED cant change prefix haha. .0.4 got it. lords didnt buy new troops after they lost leading to total whipeout.

Hi all, Does anyone else have that all fractions are at war with one another. It seems like my game is bugged and no fractions end wars. Like 3 main fractions have been whipped out entirely and Battania has like 60% of the map already. It appears we know who will be the ruler of Calradia.

Or is this normal?

Last edited:
Happened to me aswell, but the southern empire instead. They seem to take a settlement from one faction, make peace and then declare war on another and take one from them, and so forth. I feel like it should be a slower process, otherwise you are one left with one faction quite early on in the game, which is crap when you can't create your own yet.

I just joined one of the surviving fractions and they are currently at war with everyone. Every fraction is at war with ever majoy and minor fraction according to the kingdom and encyclopedia.

Yeap, happened to me too. Battania has more than 50% of the map. I wanted to play under the western empire, but by the time I got the renown to join them, they were wiped out. Currently at day 277 and there is no more Aserai or Khuzait and Battania just steam rolls everything because they got so much ****

Same :smile:
At day 500+/- there is 1 Conquerer and the game does not end. I can run around as a small thief while getting hunted by 1k+ party bands :grin:

QUOTE!!! Guess from where!

"There can only be one"

Haha alright so its not just me. Seems a bit like an issue. I wanted to be a merc for vlandia but like I was on the east side of the map. Its like I sneezed and a whole empire was whiped out without me even noticing.

I think something similar happened to my game. One minute everything was fine wars seemed to be happening normally then everyone declared war and now the southern empire owns 3/4 of the map and Vlandia The other 1/4. It kind of sucks putting all that work into a character and know there's no chance to even try making my own kingdom.

have you completed the main quest? Maybe this is a feature and how its ment to be although it does look iffy. no spoiler though if you have completed the quest and this is "normal" but i doubt it.

I just want to know if i start a new game will this happen again haha not sure what to do, or is this part of the main quest and ment to happen

Don't think it's the quest. From a few other post I've been seeing it can either start right away or when your already hours in.

Yeah I have pretty much the same. I left the Northern Empire in-game hours after they got crushed. There seems to be no real coming back from being stripped of every city you owned. So now the Khuzait control 2/3 of the map and are not stopping anytime soon. As I am now with now Kingdom I can't rally an army which makes creating more parties with your companians relatively useless. I am stuck with my one city and my ~100 men and can't besiege anything and just have to watch until there's nothing left but the khanate.
I am not happy :grin:

I cant even fight the vassals that left my kingdom, it says I have sworn not to fight them, so Im forced to surrender. Feelsbad

(ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS?) Hi all, Does anyone else have that all fractions are at war with one another. It seems like my game is bugged and no fractions end wars. Like 3 main fractions have been whipped out entirely and Battania has like 60% of the map already. It appears we know who will be the ruler of Calradia.

Or is this normal?
FIXXXXXXXXEDDDDDDD!!!! .4 fixed it

Back
Top Bottom