SP - General Wars declaration

Users who are viewing this thread

The main suggestion at the moment is to set a code that prevent kingdoms from declaring wars if it is already at war with an enemy something like over 20% its strenght and that totally forbid ai to declare wars if already at war with more than one enemy. I also recommend to set a period of hidden forced not declaration of war for a kingdom after it makes a peace.

All this should prevent ai kingdoms to act stupidly, as I am noticing they do in my ongoing campaign.

And please again: make a pop up banner for declarations of war and peace treaties. I always find out to be a war wihout having noticed it!

+1

zthwZJC.jpg

Being at war with 5 other factions wasn't enough apparently, so the kingdom I'm part of declared war on the Aserai too.

It's ruined 3 campaign attempts now for me. I join a kingdom and suddenly it becomes Total War.

I spent half the game fighting the annoying 'Lawspeakers' -1 influence by grinding Charm... and finally when I have enough influence to call armies, it's pointless, since the kingdom is essentially destroyed now.

The AI is too relentless in its warmongering and the war declaration system is just like Warband currently... completely random.

Last edited:
up!

Sturgia just declared war on SE and Khizaits while being at war with NE and having only 3 cities left.

Back
Top Bottom