Warhorses/Chargers not being ponies once again

Users who are viewing this thread

dochtorgajo

Squire
Is there someone that have changed how fast this strong and heavily armoured horses slow down when colliding with infantry and how fast they stop to the levels as they were in MB original. Or that could advice me how to change it?

Try changing the horse charge damage modifier in module.ini
About the rest, I'm guessing you'll have to edit all the horses to be faster and stronger.

Well Ive already been adviced to change charge damage charge damage multiplyer etc.

It works to some extend as your horse wouldnt stop untill the resulting number in equation deciding it isnt 0 or lower :grin:

So they can be made unstoppable but its useless because their speed drops far too much to make plowing through infantry safe as it was before. :mrgreen: When you walk though them after youve hit few of them.

Ive even searched through txt files but dont know what else could be changed to make some significant difference in how fast horse slows down when colliding.

I've been annoyed by this also. in original m&b horses ran through 20 infantry in a row, with just the speed being overall slowed down but not to a halt. In warband the horses stopp way to easy. And if there is a little up or down slope, the horses' speed drop annoyingly fast.

Something in the middle between original and warband would be so much better.

Well Ive read through forums and it was suggested in beta IIRC.

They should be loosing quarter of their speed per man they collide with so this makes them useless after a while but I dont know if it is like this for sure and how to change it to lets say 1/20th or so.

Back
Top Bottom