Warbants

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dbfbc6c4da43c48f66e3725a31b2e097.png

Your move, Hani.

Kelquethas and Troubador were added to TMW after the team submission deadline. Thus it's invalid. They can now only join the FA or Draft. Thus making them mercs if they are in FA. And allowing them to be drafted by any team if they are in the Draft. Just the way it works Vitus. 

In short my move is to follow the rules....

You lose. Checkmate.

Hani said:
Kelquethas and Troubador were added to TMW after the team submission deadline.

Can you please point to the rule stating when the team submission deadline is? All i can find is the rule stating the draft takes place a week after the team submis... and that obvs hasnt happened yet?

"Locking the thread because you cannot make changes to your roster until the Draft is over."
"Teams can add or remove players up to and including the seventh week of the tournament"
also this

Yes add or remove players through the FA and Draft system. As for the explicit, explicit, explicit rule. No, but it was thought by Arys that people would understand in the way it was termed. The answer is not to remove the rule warpath as you suggest, but rather to reword to the rules to more explicitly say it. If you want that can be done, I would be happy to oblige.

Hani said:
Kelquethas and Troubador were added to TMW after the team submission deadline. Thus it's invalid.
Kel and Troub have been in TMW for several months now. You can verify this with TMW leadership (rurin probably). Sorry that our clan thread is not frequently updated.

Hani said:
Yes add or remove players through the FA and Draft system. As for the explicit, explicit, explicit rule. No, but it was thought by Arys that people would understand in the way it was termed. The answer is not to remove the rule warpath as you suggest, but rather to reword to the rules to more explicitly say it. If you want that can be done, I would be happy to oblige.
I'm sorry, but i honestly don't know what you're talking about here. can you please re format and use quotes so i know what you're referring to?
Also when did i suggest removing a rule?

Unicorn said:
Hani said:
Kelquethas and Troubador were added to TMW after the team submission deadline. Thus it's invalid.
Kel and Troub have been in TMW for several months now. You can verify this with any member of TMW leadership (rurin or clock probably). Sorry that our clan thread is not frequently updated.
lolwot. I hope your trolling right now.

No. If you'd ever like an official list of current TMW members, the best way to get this is by asking Rurin.

It's also a little suspicious that the people arguing to cripple our roster are on teams that rival us.  :lol:

Unicorn said:
It's also a little suspicious that the people arguing to cripple our roster are on teams that rival us.  :lol:

Wat

Fight the good fight, my brotha. It doesn't matter to us who's on your roster.  We want Kel and Troub to end up on a good team too. Who better than our friends/rivals TMW?  :party:

Unicorn said:
I don't really know how else to explain Zaffa and Lag's passionate interest in this rule that won't affect them
Personally I want teams to be as competitive as possible. However, I also know that once the rules start to slip, future rules tend to do the same.

There are exceptions of course, but that is for the admins to determine.

If you look a bit closer, you can see how I am slowly trying to cripple the exception list ruleset for it to be be changed in a way to resolve this whole issue and get troub and kel on a good team to increase our competition.

valent69 said:
TBH, I would love to see Kel and Troubadour on your team, it would make it that much more entertaining to fight you... but... rules are rules, and they should be followed... and if they aren't going to be enforced, then they should just be removed entirely.

valent69 said:
Sounds like the admin team needs a meeting because there is so much incoherence, no one knows wtf is going on anymore.

But no, you have to be a distastful, sarcastic **** all the time and fk it all up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom