Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelquethas said:
Nero said:
Kelquethas said:
Nero said:
Kelquethas said:
All this banter + salt #alivegame

I hate you! hahaha lets get Kel up in the salt fest lads!
Oh yeah boys rub me with dat salt

;-; Kel is just to nice so I can't do it.......I
Just can't
It's okay Pizza42 provides me with plenty of salt.

oh-snap.png

I dislike it when both Nero and Heat post

Please stop Nero, you are making a fool of yourself

I don't even understand half the jokes

And don't get me started Heat, you monkey faced piece of **** go eat a banana with the peel

Guaccmoleboy said:

And don't get me started Heat, you monkey faced piece of **** go eat a banana with the peel
Heat was banned a long time ago. :^)

Guaccmoleboy said:

Guacc weren't you suppose to go to bed? I thought witter guacc had a bed time at 10:30 LOL

Guacc, where to start. You are a disgusting swamp assed inbred potato farmer with no friends on this video game. You are a forum warrior and i despise you, all you do is type on the inter webs and it just makes my cry. You are a disgrace to warband, and especially our incredibly prestigious clan Turtle Knights. Everyone in this community is ganging up on you and though you might not like it, you have brought this upon yourself. You have reached a social station so low there may be no return and i am absolutely disgusted with the choices you have made. The Turtle Knights council has reached a verdict, you are  here by ban from typing on the forums, failure to abide by this will result in a firm groping and a stern talking to.

Regards,
GlitterBall

GlitterBall said:
Guacc, where to start. You are a disgusting swamp assed inbred potato farmer with no friends on this video game. You are a forum warrior and i despise you, all you do is type on the inter webs and it just makes my cry. You are a disgrace to warband, and especially our incredibly prestigious clan Turtle Knights. Everyone in this community is ganging up on you and though you might not like it, you have brought this upon yourself. You have reached a social station so low there may be no return and i am absolutely disgusted with the choices you have made. The Turtle Knights council has reached a verdict, you are  here by ban from typing on the forums, failure to abide by this will result in a firm groping and a stern talking to.

Regards,
GlitterBall
Now even I'm scared

Ugh. I can't believe how many posts in this thread have been reported over the past few hours.

Look you guys, I don't give a toss if you want a "banter thread" or whatever, but you still have to abide by the rules. That means:

1) Treat each other with respect, or at the very least feigned indifference.
2) Try to keep the spam to a minimum. If you have to post stupid meme spam or "edgy and cool" images to put across a point that, for some reason, you cannot expand upon using your own vocabulary, then at least put said images in spoiler tags, for the sake of people who are browsing on phones or don't actually want to be assaulted by such images when they open the page.
3) If you turn this thread into a pissing ground, I will close it. And you won't be allowed to remake it.

I shouldn't have to come here and post in this thread to tell you these things, but the number of reports this thread has generated recently is a strong indication that it is losing whatever purpose it originally had.

That said, most of you are abiding by points 1) and 2) above, and I appreciate that. Those of you who have received warnings or mutes in this thread should tread more carefully from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom