Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

Users who are viewing this thread

please send me your Prophesy Of Pendor save before battle with huge freezes
Please, apologies for the delay, but here's the save you've asked for. In it you'll find an ongoing campaing with a test character and plenty of troops in garrisons that you can take to assemble a huge army and, then, with Ctrl+T, you may look for a big enemy spawn around the map:

sg00.sav

In addition, I've discovered the following two bugs with Viking Conquest:

1. When laying siege to a settlement, a menu appear and it's supposed to give status messages about performed actions, as shown in this screenshot made using the vanilla engine: Siege menu (vanilla). With the WSE2, instead, no messages are displayed: Siege menu (WSE2).
  2. Certain settlements show a gap between the off-map water and the water within the walkable area. Here's a screenshot from a scene using the vanilla engine: Water at edge (vanilla) and here are two screenshots, one of the same scene and another from another scene, both made using the WSE2: Water at edge (WSE2) 1 and Water at edge (WSE2) 2.

Hi! :smile: What legit method can be used to shorten the effect of getting staggered when you can't attack or defend for a second?
I have discovered one unintended method accidentally but I I'm wondering if there's an operation for this

If there's isn't one, perhaps it's possible to connect it to damage_interrupt_attack_threshold or add damage_interrupt_defence_threshold?

Last edited:
Hey, I wonder if anyone could help me fix some mouse sensitivity issues? I'm using default sensitivity (in the middle of the slider), in scenes, its great and just like when not using WSE2, but the world map sensitivity (When holding right click and moving the mouse) is REALLY slow compared to the native sensitivity. of course, raising the slider fixes it in the world map, but makes it REALLY fast in the scenes. anyone know how I can make the sensitivity work in WSE2 the same as in native?

Could you please make an example of the wse2 operation '(store_current_trigger, <destination>)'?

For example, if in a script I want to check whether the script is called in the ti_on_agent_hit trigger, is the following code correct?
(store_current_trigger, ":trigger_type"),
(try_begin),
(eq, ":trigger_type", ti_on_agent_hit),
(store_trigger_param_1, ":inflicted_agent"),
(try_end),

Could you please make an example of the wse2 operation '(store_current_trigger, <destination>)'?

For example, if in a script I want to check whether the script is called in the ti_on_agent_hit trigger, is the following code correct?
(store_current_trigger, ":trigger_type"),
(try_begin),
(eq, ":trigger_type", ti_on_agent_hit),
(store_trigger_param_1, ":inflicted_agent"),
(try_end),
yes

Hi! :smile: What legit method can be used to shorten the effect of getting staggered when you can't attack or defend for a second?
I have discovered one unintended method accidentally but I I'm wondering if there's an operation for this

If there's isn't one, perhaps it's possible to connect it to damage_interrupt_attack_threshold or add damage_interrupt_defence_threshold?
there is no such operation, the duration of the stun is determined by different formulas in different situations
you can add your stun using the operation agent_add_stun

Hey, I wonder if anyone could help me fix some mouse sensitivity issues? I'm using default sensitivity (in the middle of the slider), in scenes, its great and just like when not using WSE2, but the world map sensitivity (When holding right click and moving the mouse) is REALLY slow compared to the native sensitivity. of course, raising the slider fixes it in the world map, but makes it REALLY fast in the scenes. anyone know how I can make the sensitivity work in WSE2 the same as in native?
I can’t reproduce this problem, the speed is the same on a vanilla engine and on WSE2.
Use latest WSE2 and try delete your \Documents\Mount&Blade Warband WSE2\rgl_config.ini

Could you explain the 'extended try_for_agents operation-additional parameter for mission grid iterator.'? In my mod I used lots of such operation (i.e., to deliver magic damage to agents in an area), so if wse2 can improve its performance that will be quite helpful.

Could you explain the 'extended try_for_agents operation-additional parameter for mission grid iterator.'? In my mod I used lots of such operation (i.e., to deliver magic damage to agents in an area), so if wse2 can improve its performance that will be quite helpful.
behavior try_for_agents was set to default for the warband engine, check the operation description

behavior try_for_agents was set to default for the warband engine, check the operation description
Thanks. According to the operation description, try_for_agents have extra parameters to limit the search range: (try_for_agents, <destination>, [<position_no>], [<radius_fixed_point>]),

My question is: if I do want to limit the search range, is adding these two extra parameters better in performance than using the operation without the extra parameters, and then using get_distance_between_positions to check whether the agent is in range?

I have this question because by my understanding, try_for_agents works by going through a pre-saved array (or dictionary?) that contains the index of each agent, so I guess maybe those extra parameters (position_no and radius_fixed_point) work as an extra condition-check?

Hello, k700. Your WSE2 greatly expands the engine capabilities of the original Mount & Blade. And it gave new vitality to M&B. We as players and developers sincerely appreciate your work. I would like to ask if there are any plans to allow non-networked parts of the Warband to be able to send network requests(send_url).

Hello, k700. Your WSE2 greatly expands the engine capabilities of the original Mount & Blade. And it gave new vitality to M&B. We as players and developers sincerely appreciate your work. I would like to ask if there are any plans to allow non-networked parts of the Warband to be able to send network requests(send_url).
your op name is wrong.
actually is send_message_to_url = 380 # (send_message_to_url, <string_id>, <encode_url>),

What he said is that he want to use (send_message_to_url) in single-player mode native

K700, I want to confirm the real usage of it.
because we often call it in
(send_message_to_url, "@http://localhost:{port}/..."),

or can you show the code of the function send_message_to_url?

Since patch 1.0.7.0, when CPU became the bottleneck again (still with an incredible performances gain compared to the original engine), I've noticed a very strange behaviour during battles, which shows more in Prophesy of Pendor but it's actually on every module. FPS drops lightly despite the huge number of troops at max graphic settings (in the following example there were over 1k), yet the game stops for some milliseconds after every few seconds. The more troops on the battlefield and, instead of lowering FPS dramatically, rendering pauses, as shown in this video:
I have the exact same issue with the micro freezes

Back
Top Bottom