Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

Users who are viewing this thread

I replayed the battle a few times on both WSE2 and normal warband and the difference is quite large, I gain about 10 points on average from 480 on WSE2 compared to 0-2 on warband
Send me your savegame before this battle. So that I can reproduce the problem.

the kill count feature i added to my mod isn't working with WSE2.
Also someone has reported to me that the coin sound that plays when you earn some money after battle isn't playing at all.
Will be fixed in next update.

Paradigm Worlds - game crashes when making a character, only on the part where you pick the name and place attrributes, I can put a couple of point into something and it crashes, no window explaining why.
Custom battle runs fine though.
Would an rgl_log help?

-Fixed crash with invalid string in rglFormat.
-Fixed change_screen_equip_other and change_screen_loot operations.
-Fixed ti_on_presentation_run trigger.
-Fixed clear mission after exiting.
-Fixed stopAllSounds bug.

Haven't had time to do it yet. The source code is open, you can compile the version for WFaS yourself.

this is ftp credentials
ftp.fianna.ru:2121
WSE2_WFaS

This happens in every single player mod. I have tried code from Viking Conquest where they introduced stop_all_sounds operand. Apparently it is not working.

Can I, as an end-user, activate cheat mode with this? Can't find the enable cheat mode option in the launcher options, it has been removed from the original launcher. Just enabling things like teleporting around. I dont mean cheat menu, I mean actual cheat mode with the hotkeys.

Can I, as an end-user, activate cheat mode with this? Can't find the enable cheat mode option in the launcher options, it has been removed from the original launcher. Just enabling things like teleporting around. I dont mean cheat menu, I mean actual cheat mode with the hotkeys.
You can activate the cheat mode (not the cheat menu) via in-game options. It's under the "Campaign" section, "Enable cheat mode".
To bring up the cheat menu you still have to open the console (Ctrl + ~) and type "cheatmenu", once the cheat mode is activated.

You can activate the cheat mode (not the cheat menu) via in-game options. It's under the "Campaign" section, "Enable cheat mode".
To bring up the cheat menu you still have to open the console (Ctrl + ~) and type "cheatmenu", once the cheat mode is activated.
Wow, an actual improvement being able to change it ingame, thanks a lot for the fast reply my friend.

Back
Top Bottom