SP Native Musket Era Warband: Renaissance

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Revan Shan said:
COuld you make it based on history instead of in calradia? It would be tons better...

I think there are plenty of historical renaissance mods out right now, I would enjoy something based in Calradia again...as long as there are tons new quests (and by that i mean replace every one :roll:) and such.

New quests are a thing of coding, and I fear that I am rather slow in learning how the mod sys actually works. Last week I spent about 5 evenings in finding a bug concerning the tournaments. As a consequence, the current release to my tester has not implemented the jousting helmets as a tournament gear in Swadia.  ... Well. It's an alpha release,...

I intend to close this thread soon (not today) to start a new, slightly more consistent one.

Here are some actual screenshots of the mod. I tried several equipments.
I hope you like.  :grin:

Some scotsmen:

Renaissance knight in plate amour:

Musketeer:

mounted knight:

another mounted one:

to be continued...
Hope you like!  :grin:

Seeing as the Renaissance era was the beginning of asthetic themes and styles like art, fashion and creativity and the like, will there be new scenes and buildings implemented into the mod and various new props? :eek: You know like, typical warband clothing would be replaced with the traditional Renaissance like tunics and hats etc :razz: was just wondering, since not many Renaissance mods have focused on that sort of thing. Loving the Musketeers and Renaissance Knights so far though! This mods got my full support  :mrgreen:

Looks really nice, you have my support, i would like to test the first beta :grin:
Any chance of adding "puffy clothes", like those from The Eagle and the Radiant Cross?

"Puffy cloths" are on my workbench. :grin: However, you may want to wait at least one week. It's only today I'm back from a voyage.

New scenes and buildings will come eventually, however, after the current work which is summarized in the tables I gave above. :wink:

If i may offer you an advice, though i don't know if it's possible- try adding a little smoke at the point where the fuse goes out, when a matchlock (pistol or musket) is loaded. That's the burning match.  :wink:

Yeah, but a little was coming out. And what about a tiny fire and light coming from there? That would be nice too  :smile:

Call for Image Ressources!

I am working on those "puffy clothing" since I came back from holidays. I also came to think about commoners clothing. Currently, most clothing ressources I found is about either: Soldiers, rich persons, noblemen, noblewomen. However, I did not manage to find good image ressources on what commoners and peasants put on.

Hence, I call for good images to be posted here.

Bayard-X said:
ThaneWulfgharn said:
Is this mod dead?

Would not think so after solely  two weeks. Modmaking is taking it's time. Renaissance was a couple of times sleeping because I had to do so much work at my job or because it took its time fixing some bugs.

By the way: Why aren't you concerned about those lags if it comes to the Renaissance Mod :wink:
No idea this mod was still being worked on.Anyway,why don't you make a new black armor,greaves and helmet?I bet it would look 100x times better than the vanilla.

There's currently a very old version of a black armour and stuff. However, it still works out until I get to add some plate armour.

Currently, I'm working on this suit meant to become the new leather jerkin of Landsknechts and Reislaeufers:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Don't let the cartoony colors fool you, this is work in progress. The red, blue, white and green parts are yet to be done in detail and in grey scale. After having added likewise leather surface, textiles surface and stuff in grey scale, I'll shed the colors as a multiplications layer over it reaching serialisation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom