Warband mods.

Users who are viewing this thread

LordRichRich said:
cRPG and MM mod
Though it's more that they are on a level IMO
I see great mods for this game eventually

I'm looking for interesting mods. Could you tell about those two? What's so good about them?

imis4action said:
LordRichRich said:
cRPG and MM mod
Though it's more that they are on a level IMO
I see great mods for this game eventually

I'm looking for interesting mods. Could you tell about those two? What's so good about them?
MM mod is a multiplayer mod. Set in the time of the Red Jackets and Napoleon. There's quite a few factions.
HUGE line battles every week or so (200+ ppl)
Best organised fun I've ever had on MP

cRPG is complicated :/
It's a MP mod but your character is persistent. So you level him how you want, you buy your own stuff from the website using gold earned ingame. It's really great fun but it's under development still so it changes

cRPG - http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php
MM mod you can find in the mod forum quite easily :smile:

think mercenary was better version of CRPG.
You buy your armor permanently with cash yo ugain by fighting

-Would also like to see diplomacy

wannyboy said:

New players can easily be discouraged playing Mercenaires because the Tincans with Great Swords will forever remain Tincans with Great Swords. (Like I have, it's annoying to fight a team of Tincans with Leather Padded Armor and a Voulge.

Atleast in CRPG Playing as a Tincan is rare and money draining, thus allowing lower levels to beable to damange even the highest levels.

MayPeX said:
wannyboy said:

New players can easily be discouraged playing Mercenaires because the Tincans with Great Swords will forever remain Tincans with Great Swords. (Like I have, it's annoying to fight a team of Tincans with Leather Padded Armor and a Voulge.

Atleast in CRPG Playing as a Tincan is rare and money draining, thus allowing lower levels to beable to damange even the highest levels.

But you still lose, purely on a stats level.
I've fought the most unskilled people in cRPG when i was a peasant, they did no blocking whatsoever and still won.

Back
Top Bottom