Warband mini-update

Users who are viewing this thread

K.A.

Sergeant at Arms
Hi. Few minutes ago i received and installed an update of 3.6 mb on steam. This update breaks the mods i'm playing (like full invation 2).
Can i have more info about this and maybe a solution ?
Thanks.

Update appears to be incompatible with our admin mod:

308E85F7A2C3B451B8353C0C622917421D771BC8

OurGloriousLeader said:
Also, a map change on IG BG seems to cause Warband to crash. This is on Native module fully up to date. Perhaps server needs updating.

We will look into this as soon as possible. I think this update was a surprise to most people.

Captain Lust said:
Birger Jarl said:
It broke all my mods.  :roll:
Hello... please give us some more information about the problem and we'll try to fix it. Sorry for any issues you've encountered.

When loading the game everything works fine until it hits "Loading Settings Data" upon which it crashes to desktop with a C++ Runtime error.

All mods except Native.

Birger Jarl said:
Captain Lust said:
Birger Jarl said:
Hello... please give us some more information about the problem and we'll try to fix it. Sorry for any issues you've encountered.

When loading the game everything works fine until it hits "Loading Settings Data" upon which it crashes to desktop with a C++ Runtime error.

All mods except Native.
OK, please let us know the specific mod and version you're playing.

Captain Lust said:
Birger Jarl said:
Captain Lust said:
Birger Jarl said:

All mods except Native.
OK, please let us know the specific mod and version you're playing.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,145937.0.html

There's just one version and it worked perfectly fine until this sneak patch on Steam.

Birger Jarl said:
Captain Lust said:
Birger Jarl said:

All mods except Native.
Hi Birger,

Can you please install this and launch the game again:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5582

I've already got it, or a newer version of it, installed.

As I said - the mods loaded perfectly fine until the patch hit, which was literally just a couple of hours ago.

EDIT: I don't want this patch. I want my mods back. How do I remove it, or revert the game to the previous version?

Well it created about 30-40 RGL errors...texture related in the persino mod on load.

Looks like a lot of modders and their fans are gonna be right pissed for a while.

The mod did load after clicking ok or whatever on every single error notification...just gonna play for a while and see if these errors mean anything in game.

OurGloriousLeader said:
The same happens on Wolfpack Siege to me. Doesn't seem to be happening to everyone.

It sounds like it's related to the mod we have installed, which are no longer compatible with native. If you run a plain native server, you could be alright?

kekn06ab said:
OurGloriousLeader said:
The same happens on Wolfpack Siege to me. Doesn't seem to be happening to everyone.

It sounds like it's related to the mod we have installed, which are no longer compatible with native. If you run a plain native server, you could be alright?

Will try. Which servers are native only?

Back
Top Bottom