Warband like MMOgame Iron Knight developer confirmed multiplayer campaign mode

Users who are viewing this thread

hakjimmy

Sergeant Knight at Arms
To begin with, this is a MMOgame.The game combat mechanics is exactly the same as mount&blade, it is designed to be played in the Han dynasty era in Chinese history. The developer confirmed the game mode will be siege ,duel and capture flag in the alpha .They will extend to large scale battle and will have multiplayer campaign mode where every players can  command army ,capture castles and ally with other players to conquer the world map. The developer in other video has also confirmed when the Chinese theme is all fully well done ,they will start to develop western history theme .

Click the link below    see the video here

http://17173.tv.sohu.com/v_1_1000208/MTI0NTEzNjU.html?t=0

I think your link is messed up. Is this the video you were trying to share?

I have to say, it looks really good and I like the setting. Since it has an experienced team, I might actually get my hopes up over it.

viggecool said:
Isn't this that game that copied warbands mp map layouts? Like only changing the graphics.
Pretty sure I spotted Ruins (certain that's the name) in the trailer.

Looks like a ripoff, but with awful weapon graphics (I have a serious pet peeve about gigantic, absurdly unrealistic, "anime-style" weapons). A legit expansion or spin-off game with a far east setting might be pretty interesting, as long as it aimed for the same level of non-absurdity in equipment as M&B does.

Sir Prince said:
Why are Asians always white in games and a lot of anime?
What you don't know is that every one of those games and anime universe have the British Empire prevailing and making absolutely everyone at least half Caucasian.

Orion said:
That video looks absolutely horrible. It's like a bastard child of M&B and Dynasty Warriors, with extra Dynasty Warriors. :neutral:
Ah, that was what it reminded me of. Couldn't quite put my finger on it.

Yeah, not too wildly enthusiastic about this one. Ridiculously huge swords are a big no-no for me, as with Wheem. I've never enjoyed any of that weeaboo ****e.

Back
Top Bottom