Warband Crashes After Configuring - ROUND 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still having a problem with my Warband!  :sad:  I would like to change my graphics to directx9, but whenever I go into 'Configure' and do so, my game crashes after I click 'done.' Even if i go into the 'Configure' tab and do nothing, the game still crashes. I have tried reinstalling several times, though I may not have done a complete uninstall. I now own both Steam and TaleWorlds versions of the game (I thought that maybe a new game would be fixed) which both have this problem. In addition, my multiplayer character will not change--any changes I make in one session will be reverted in the next. If there is perhaps some roundabout way I can change the settings from my desktop, that will suffice for that problem.

Problem Event Name: BEX
  Application Name: mb_warband.exe
  Application Version: 1.0.0.0
  Application Timestamp: 4e1b11a3
  Fault Module Name: mb_warband.exe
  Fault Module Version: 1.0.0.0
  Fault Module Timestamp: 4e1b11a3
  Exception Offset: 00267bb4
  Exception Code: c0000417
  Exception Data: 00000000
  OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
  Locale ID: 1033
  Additional Information 1: bbb0
  Additional Information 2: bbb04089929eca0cc8cb93a244da9137
  Additional Information 3: 5c36
  Additional Information 4: 5c3622c1bb363485c3f2a4396ba712ab

Delete the file ...Documents\Mount&Blade Warband\rgl_config.txt (this file will not be touched in a reinstall/uninstall)

Restart Warband and try to Configure.

For the profile, you might want to delete your profile file to see if that shakes whatever is causing the problem. (Make a backup in case it doesn't help) You'll find it in the hidden folder at %APPDATA%\Mount&Blade Warband\profile.dat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom