Recent Crash

Users who are viewing this thread

AngryPanCake

Sergeant
Hello,
Since my game is modded, I can not post this in the crash report. So I was hoping maybe some players can help me with this recent crash report:

Running beta 1.2.4

Exception information
Type: System.NullReferenceException
Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Source: TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem
CallStack:
  1. at bool Helpers.FactionHelper.CanPlayerOfferVassalage(Kingdom offerKingdom, out List playerWars, out List warsOfFactionToJoin)
  2. at bool TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignBehaviors.VassalAndMercenaryOfferCampaignBehavior.VassalKingdomSelectionConditionsHold(Kingdom kingdom)
  3. at T TaleWorlds.Core.Extensions.GetRandomElementWithPredicate(MBReadOnlyList e, Func predicate)
  4. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignBehaviors.VassalAndMercenaryOfferCampaignBehavior.DailyTick()
  5. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MbEvent.InvokeList(EventHandlerRec list)
  6. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents.DailyTick()
  7. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher.DailyTick()
  8. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.DailyTick(MBCampaignEvent campaignEvent, object[] delegateParams)
  9. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MBCampaignEvent.RunHandlers(params object[] delegateParams)
  10. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MBCampaignEvent.CheckUpdate()
  11. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignPeriodicEventManager.SignalPeriodicEvents()
  12. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.Tick()
  13. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameState.MapState.OnMapModeTick(float dt)
  14. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameState.MapState.OnTick(float dt)
  15. at void TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(float dt)
  16. at void TaleWorlds.Core.Game.OnTick(float dt)
  17. at void TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.OnTick(float dt)
  18. at void TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch2(Module this, float dt)
  19. at void TaleWorlds.DotNet.Managed.ApplicationTick_Patch2(float dt)

Not much to go on, so it's just a guess. One of the parameters, likely Kingdom, was broke by one of the mods. If you have a mod that alters kingdoms in someway or even overrides any of the Helpers.FactionHelper.CanPlayerOfferVassalage, then you should start there. Make a post/comment on the mod's website asking the author to assist you.

Not much to go on, so it's just a guess. One of the parameters, likely Kingdom, was broke by one of the mods. If you have a mod that alters kingdoms in someway or even overrides any of the Helpers.FactionHelper.CanPlayerOfferVassalage, then you should start there. Make a post/comment on the mod's website asking the author to assist you.

Thanks for the reply.
The mods I'm using that may alter kingdoms are: Diplomacy and Allegiance Overhaul. I wonder if it's one of these!

Did you ever get anywhere with this? I've just started getting this on Europe 1100 with 1.2.8.

There seems to be a kingdom reference missing or something

Back
Top Bottom