Want his daughter found quest issue!

Users who are viewing this thread

v1.3.1, Completing this quest in favor of quest giver yields negative relation with quest giver and other notables. Is odd, I convinced the daughter to go back an I got negative relationship now with everyone on the original quest giver village notables and good relations in the village the quest was completed.

That's weird. In my current game I'm too busy with war activity as a vassal to test it myself to see if I get it to (I'm also on 1.3.1). If you are able to reproduce it, you should log it as a bug in the tech support forum.

So, I engaged my brain and remembered there was nothing stopping me loading up my save and finding an instance of this quest to run, then just not saving afterwards so the consequences of me abandoning the war would disappear into the ether.

I did that and the problem you observed did not repro for me. On successful completion of the quest via persuasion I gained relation with the quest giver and no other relations in either village were effected.

This was playing on 1.3.1 main, on a save game which started on 1.3.0 when it was beta. No mods.

Back
Top Bottom