Wanderer (the Swordsman) can't be found in the city he was last seen today (Askar) but just participated in a tournament in another city (Myzea). Bug?

Users who are viewing this thread

I've been traveling the world in this brand new campaign game after this Shumsan the Swordsman guy. The encyclopedia says that he was last seen at Askar today even though I've never met him before. I went to Askar but he wasn't there so I decided to go through each city until I find him. I eventually came to Myzea and participated in a tournament there after checking that he wasn't at the tavern but it turns out Shumsan participated in the same tournament. I checked the tavern again after the tournament but he still wasn't there. I checked the encyclopedia again but it still says he was last seen at Askar "today".

I'm playing vanilla but I'm considering installing a mod just to add him to my party in case he's bugged. However if this is intentional behavior then I'd rather just keep looking for him and add him legitimately.

Help?

It turns out he was in another city near the middle of the map. Even if he was ever in Askar he's probably "wandering" as intended, but the part of the encyclopedia that says where he was last seen and when is probably bugged.

Back
Top Bottom