~~~VOTE FOR THE SERVER NAME~~~ (No Rule Server)

What should the new server be named?

• PW_Freedom

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • The_Real_TnT

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • TnT_warRP

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • IAmADisease

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • PW_Free_Play

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Spruces_Trollcave

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • ThisServerWontWork

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • NoMansLand

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Randomfest

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • NoMoreBadmins

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Randomfest_2013

Votes: 10 14.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Neville said:
SpruceTrap said:
Neville said:
What about my suggestion  :sad:

I made it pretty clear that if someone wasn't mature enough to make a single suggestion without the word "retard" in it then I wouldn't be including their suggestions in the poll. The use of the word retard in that context is bigoted and exclusionary and will have no place in a server for the people, by the people.

But it reflects on the server and what it will be like.

Coming from the person using bigoted middle school language and is on watch for it... that doesn't mean much.

For a start the TnT name. Secondly all this stupid stuff. Look at the names for instance. Any Mature Admin woulden't use some of them for names.

eth1234567890 said:
Matthew_Of_Medith said:
Well Eth. The thing i look at is. It dosen't matter what type of server it is but when this troll is running it its doomed.
how is he trolling? just tell me.

By having my server thread flamed by people who claim to own the name of a server I created.

SpruceTrap said:
Neville said:
SpruceTrap said:
Neville said:
What about my suggestion  :sad:

I made it pretty clear that if someone wasn't mature enough to make a single suggestion without the word "retard" in it then I wouldn't be including their suggestions in the poll. The use of the word retard in that context is bigoted and exclusionary and will have no place in a server for the people, by the people.

But it reflects on the server and what it will be like.

Coming from the person using bigoted middle school language and is on watch for it... that doesn't mean much.

I'd rather be in middle school, than first school like you.

Matthew_Of_Medith said:
For a start the TnT name. Secondly all this stupid stuff. Look at the names for instance. Any Mature Admin woulden't use some of them for names.

Look at where the name suggestions came from... your friends running the new TnT server who are flaming my server thread. I think it's pretty clear who's trolling here.

I stated I would take all name suggestions that didn't use offensive language and I'm standing by that. This is a server for the people, by the people. Flame it all you want, even troll the name selection process, I could care less. The server's still going up in a week and people will play on it.

SpruceTrap said:
Matthew_Of_Medith said:

Look at where the name suggestions came from... your friends running the new TnT server who are flaming my server thread. I think it's pretty clear who's trolling here.

I stated I would take all name suggestions that didn't use offensive language and I'm standing by that. This is a server for the people, by the people. Flame it all you want, even troll the name selection process, I could care less. The server's still going up in a week and people will play on it.

I'll be sure to hop on and RDM till I can't RDM anymore

Austro said:
SpruceTrap said:
Matthew_Of_Medith said:

Not if I random you first!  :lol:

Austro said:

There is no crime if there is no law/rule to define it. In this case, there is no "randoming" if there is no "randoming" rule. You'll be simply playing the game and if you want to be a d*** then, by all means, be one. This is what the server is about, freedom of actions.

Dark_Hamlet said:
Austro said:

There is no crime if there is no law/rule to define it. In this case, there is no "randoming" if there is no "randoming" rule. You'll be simply playing the game and if you want to be a d*** then, by all means, be one. This is what the server is about, freedom of actions.

If people want to play on the server purely to kill other people without reason that's fine. This is an inclusive server made for everyone in the PW community. I think I made that pretty clear when I took "IAmADisease" as a name suggestion and included it in the poll.

The people have spoken.

I hope you can forgive me this rather pointless post, some may regard it as spam, but I could not resist thinking of this when reading Spruce's last few posts.  :grin:

I think you should put a poll up asking the community if they want a server containing no rules. This would sort everything out. You claim to speak for the community, prove it.

Neville said:
I think you should put a poll up asking the community if they want a server containing no rules. This would sort everything out. You claim to speak for the community, prove it.

If only you read the first post in this thread...

SpruceTrap said:
Neville said:

I know it's on trial, but it would still be good to see people's opinion on the matter.

Neville said:
SpruceTrap said:
Neville said:

I know it's on trial, but it would still be good to see people's opinion on the matter.

Sounds like you're buying in to democracy.

The people welcome you.

Back
Top Bottom