void

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willhelm said:
Omega_007 said:
What practical functions will the IRC medics have in their repertoire, and what's to stop bots or other players from killing them?
They will be able to heal players. In my rules it would be an offense to knowingly kill them but event organisers can have any rules they like.  Bots will just slaughter them unfortunately. People don't have bots in events though anyway.

Looks like their role is set, will they ever be able to defend themselves effectively?

After release, will you consider perhaps adding the Austrian and Danish factions from the previous wars of German unification as future content?

Comrade Temuzu said:
Was the Danish army even something worth talking about back then?

Who cares. It'll be something different. Plus the Austrian uniforms of this era look pretty nice too.

Omega_007 said:
Willhelm said:
Omega_007 said:
What practical functions will the IRC medics have in their repertoire, and what's to stop bots or other players from killing them?
They will be able to heal players. In my rules it would be an offense to knowingly kill them but event organisers can have any rules they like.  Bots will just slaughter them unfortunately. People don't have bots in events though anyway.

Looks like their role is set, will they ever be able to defend themselves effectively?

Theyre unarmed, they're international units obliged to help any suffering soldier of any team, the first Geneva convention was 4 years before the war.
SeanBeansShako said:
After release, will you consider perhaps adding the Austrian and Danish factions from the previous wars of German unification as future content?
No, they used muzzle loading muskets, no one wants to be targets for prussian target practice.

Willhelm said:
Omega_007 said:
Willhelm said:
Omega_007 said:

Theyre unarmed, they're international units obliged to help any suffering soldier of any team, the first Geneva convention was 4 years before the war.
SeanBeansShako said:
No, they used muzzle loading muskets, no one wants to be targets for prussian target practice.

A sadly reasonable answer.

Another update, mostly things discussed the last few days.

This is the second Prussian line infantry, they're wearing their greatcoats because it looks cool and makes them look different from the other line infantry.
gWKQK8n.jpg

Prussian Garde Schutzen battalion, they're light infantry, sort of like Jagers except they're not. http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garde-Sch%C3%BCtzen-Bataillon
aI1zV9k.jpg

Prussian "see-soldat" Marines
I0PH93r.jpg

French Marines, the Blue division.
kzgnSIR.jpg

And this is the new female faces, OSP resource made by Broken_one http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,116278.msg2801475.html#msg2801475
LFQ4kku.jpg

And thus my anticipation grows.

Here's my 30 minute try at a loading screen, since I saw a few posts back you needed one o3o

6fth5u.png

Willhelm said:
And this is the new female faces, OSP resource made by Broken_one http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,116278.msg2801475.html#msg2801475
LFQ4kku.jpg

At last! So much better than Taleworld's, I use them in every mod I can (even ported them to M&B vanilla's 1866).

I like the Prussian greatcoats, definitely putting fear into the hearts of the French!

Yeah, I was thinking about that, maybe the Austrians are supreme on everything but line infantry? For example the cavarly.

Then again, I dont think you can have two reloading animations for the muskets, which is a shame.

Unless you make two types, one as a musket and the other as a crossbow.

I know that NW used the crossbow template, Europe 1805 II the musket.

Because the musket anim's one-handed, make the bolt-action rifles them and the crossbows muzzle-loaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom