Vlandia Vlandia Vlandia Vlandia Vlandia Vlandia Vlandia

Users who are viewing this thread

Can we PLEASE remove the voting system ? Every single game has vlandia in it because it is excessively OP and easy to play. I dont have anything else to say, its just god damn lame.

For siege and tdm: Remove looter perk from peasant, increase its price to 100 and done. The Vlandian infantry isn't anything special and its main strength in custom game modes is mass crossbow spam and dying as peasant/abusing looter perk. But tbh crossbows are more of annoyance than strength.

I wouldn't mind seeing their cost bumped up to 90. I wouldn't exactly have too much of a problem with looter perk if archers weren't so damn overpowered.

IMO, I still think that these changes should be done

Peasant Levy
Pickaxe replaced with Scythe
-Speed increased from 71 to 82
-Damage decreased from 71 to 65
Reason: Pickaxe isn't enough of an improvement from the sickle that it's worth losing 9 points of armor over, and the Western Hammer's probably one of the fastest blunt weapons in the game, and the slight buff it received a few updates ago really does favours for it. A faster swinging version of the Farmer Perk's scythe would likely fulfill the "vs shields" niche since 2H weapons to swing faster than 1H even if a competing one-handed weapon has a slightly faster swinging speed. This should prove useful against most cavalry swords, Aserai Axe/Mace and the Vlandian Cavalry Mace, as those are among the slowest one-handed weapons in the game

Farmer replaced with Metal Pitchfork
-No more random weapon
-Reach increased from 170 to 187
-Damage increased to 38 (I forgot how much it currently does)
Reason: Farmer exists for one reason and one reason only: 4 t3h m33mz lol d!s g@m3 r0xx0rz. There is absolutely no reason for the Peasant Levy to even use this perk at all over the Village Militia perk. Like, at all. It's better that we just bring back the old pitchfork from the pre-1.6.1 days.

Sharpshooter
I still firmly believe that it's impossible to balance a unit that can one-shot most things in the game, can delete horses from across the map, and have 24 points of armor. Suppose i'd suggest that his default weapon should be a long bow with the light archer's Faster Crossbow being the upgrade item, but I know how pointless that'd be since OP archers are an intentional design decision on TaleWorlds' part. Like, seriously. Arbalest/Hunter is probably my biggest reason that i'm playing Chivalry 2 instead of Bannerlord (every other archer in the game's a close second)

Can we PLEASE remove the voting system ? Every single game has vlandia in it because it is excessively OP and easy to play. I dont have anything else to say, its just god damn lame.
I don't care how they do it, as long as they prevent almost every game to have vlandia in it. I don't mind vlandia, but every game is just boring.

It would be no different if you couldn't vote. I remember before they added it in, it would be stuck onto the same factions for several rounds. At least with the voting system, I have seen people vote in Sturgia if people are voting Vlandia to counter it.
I wouldn't turn my nose up, if they added a proper randomised system for the factions each round though.

we shouldnt be removing things from the game, we dont have much left lol

This is balance issue, not a voting system issue and should not be fixed so lazily. Remove the unbalance from vlandia and the voting system is a fine addition, re-coding the end of game voting system instead of fixing the issue at hand is counterproductive and is bad practice.

People aren't picking vlandia because it's op, they're picking it because of their medieval western european fetish. Not much you can do about that

I know, but i don't like to play vlandia every game. The consequence is that im playing against vlandia nearly every game.. Its just feedback.. Not like TW will or can do much about it

It's only the crossbowmen that really bother me, but I agree. Not like much can be done about it tho. If the majority of people want Vlandia then they will pick Vlandia, for whatever reason it might be.

Don't care much for the factions but why oh why is the autobalancer off again. Each time it's Vlandia theres about 10 extra players on Vlandia's side, as much fun it is to be in constant 1vX situations versus the vast majority of plebs that play TDM/Siege it gets tired fast.

This is balance issue, not a voting system issue and should not be fixed so lazily. Remove the unbalance from vlandia and the voting system is a fine addition
A problem with that: The imbalances attached to Vlandia are intentional. Since TaleWorlds are adamant about keeping their imbalances, it might be more productive to keep faction matchups random.

A problem with that: The imbalances attached to Vlandia are intentional. Since TaleWorlds are adamant about keeping their imbalances, it might be more productive to keep faction matchups random.
You'd be removing something good, because something is bad. You're basically doing two bad things because the first one isn't going to get fixed. It's just going to keep snowballing.

You'd be removing something good, because something is bad. You're basically doing two bad things because the first one isn't going to get fixed. It's just going to keep snowballing.
Then they need to add rules to it : make it impossible to play the same factions twice in a row, always new ones.

Back
Top Bottom