• 18-30

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • virgin over 18

Votes: 22 16.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

hayabusa12 said:
D1SC0 N1NJ4 said:
in scotland the prostitutes dress like school girls and the school girls dress as prostitutes. but both wear an inch of make-up and fake tan that gives them that orange look.
In America, a percentage of the school girls are prostitutes.

Many women prostitute themselves, even if it's one long-term customer.

Zaro said:
hayabusa12 said:
D1SC0 N1NJ4 said:
in scotland the prostitutes dress like school girls and the school girls dress as prostitutes. but both wear an inch of make-up and fake tan that gives them that orange look.

Many women prostitute themselves, even if it's one long-term customer.

oh he preachin da truf there bruthas!

I've never had any sort of experimentation with any gender at all.

I don't mind too much.

hayabusa12 said:
D1SC0 N1NJ4 said:

In Soviet Russia, prositute girls school you!

If you want to loose your virginity with some nice gurl around the age of 16-22 come to Bulgaria... Seriosly you can get laid for 5 euro here :grin: So you can say that 90% of young people here aren`t virgin since their 15 birthday.. :smile:

The most sinister Mr. Pavlov said:
See this is why I really truly adore you guys, as a whole. Like, you can take a thread about virginity, and turn into "how I got molested" but that's not even the end of, after some of you turn it into a molestation thread the others will make fun of you for it.

"You got molested dawg? that's kinda gay lawlz"

:grin:
Like I said, this thread is awesome.
I wana be molested :cry:

tr1v1ym said:
If you want to loose your virginity with some nice gurl around the age of 16-22 come to Bulgaria... Seriosly you can get laid for 5 euro here :grin: So you can say that 90% of young people here aren`t virgin since their 15 birthday.. :smile:
Were isn't this true except India or some place that punishes sex.

Back
Top Bottom