Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition - Open Beta (Steam) - Update Patch 22/07/15

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cascinova said:
I think taxes and tariffs need to be tweaked.  I have Tunsberg and it's "very rich" yet many weeks i get Zero income from tariffs and taxes, it just says none, or zero.
that was a bug and fixed on next patch. Keep in mind you will only get tariffs if the traders (caravans) can survive the trip

cascinova said:
I think taxes and tariffs need to be tweaked.  I have Tunsberg and it's "very rich" yet many weeks i get Zero income from tariffs and taxes, it just says none, or zero.  Then weeks when I do get income sometimes it varies from 1k to 4k.  I am not at war with anyone, and I patrol regularly , so the villages almost never get attacked, also both the villages are at "very rich". I think realistically I should be getting at least 8k a week from a very prosperous town, and in fact in earlier patches I did get that much, even as much as 10k or 11k a week from some towns. 
Also I agree as some others have stated in other threads that the Norse bands of brigands are just a bit too strong to be balanced for the norse region.  Most of them spawn with between 130 to 190 brigands, and highwaymen.  The problem is that the weaker lords just cant stand up to those kind of numbers.  Even my lords that have a castle and village, some of them are only spawning armies of 150 men, and they regularly get defeated by the bandites, especially if 2 of them are traveling together, which also happens regularly.  Finally they spawn like crazy, i mean you defeat one and really like 2 days later another one spawns.  Meanwhile when one of my lords gets defeated, he might sit in his castle for a week or longer to replenish. 

I was thinking another option would just be to make the hightwayman a bit weaker,  some of them are very strong, especially the guys in chainmail with war spears. It seems that realistically bands of marauders should be less well outfitted.

And what happened to the ability to have patrols for  towns? and recruiters ? that would be helpful.  I guess that those were removed to help optimize performance at some point.
Why do people have pictures and crap like that. Christians probably get offended and other people might get aroused at times they don't want to be. Every other idiot on CSGO has nudity in their profile picture.

Urban_Viking said:
cascinova said:
I think taxes and tariffs need to be tweaked.  I have Tunsberg and it's "very rich" yet many weeks i get Zero income from tariffs and taxes, it just says none, or zero.  Then weeks when I do get income sometimes it varies from 1k to 4k.  I am not at war with anyone, and I patrol regularly , so the villages almost never get attacked, also both the villages are at "very rich". I think realistically I should be getting at least 8k a week from a very prosperous town, and in fact in earlier patches I did get that much, even as much as 10k or 11k a week from some towns. 
Also I agree as some others have stated in other threads that the Norse bands of brigands are just a bit too strong to be balanced for the norse region.  Most of them spawn with between 130 to 190 brigands, and highwaymen.  The problem is that the weaker lords just cant stand up to those kind of numbers.  Even my lords that have a castle and village, some of them are only spawning armies of 150 men, and they regularly get defeated by the bandites, especially if 2 of them are traveling together, which also happens regularly.  Finally they spawn like crazy, i mean you defeat one and really like 2 days later another one spawns.  Meanwhile when one of my lords gets defeated, he might sit in his castle for a week or longer to replenish. 

I was thinking another option would just be to make the hightwayman a bit weaker,  some of them are very strong, especially the guys in chainmail with war spears. It seems that realistically bands of marauders should be less well outfitted.

And what happened to the ability to have patrols for  towns? and recruiters ? that would be helpful.  I guess that those were removed to help optimize performance at some point.
Why do people have pictures and crap like that. Christians probably get offended and other people might get aroused at times they don't want to be. Every other idiot on CSGO has nudity in their profile picture.

It's just a bra, there is no nudity there, chill bro '-'

/ back on topic: can't wait for the update do the beta or even better the release, had to put my playthrough on hold because of the great heathen bandit armies and fiefs bug but beyond that i can already say that the reforged edition is a masterpiece, realy, what you guys did to warband is amazing, hope i'll not get too spoiled if TW can't keep up with the quality in bannerlord, best of luck to all Brytenwalda team! :grin:

Urban_Viking said:
cascinova said:

Just keep your hands on the top of the table.
It becomes easier when you get older.

Franz von Habsburg said:
One question. come also an german edition of viking conquest?
Currently it is not planned. There haven't been many requests for a german translation.

However, there is a non-official partial translation for VC Reforged Edition available for download:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,323702.msg7921278.html#msg7921278

Edit: Welcome to the forums!

Phaiak said:
Franz von Habsburg said:
Currently it is not planned. There haven't been many requests for a german translation.

However, there is a non-official partial translation for VC Reforged Edition available for download:

or there is Turkish translation?

Mardy Bum said:
Phaiak said:
Franz von Habsburg said:

Yes, Reforged Edition added turkish and spanish languages.

Hello, we have released another update to the beta and will be working towards a release soon! Thank you to all for the continued support.

Here is the changelog:

--------------------------------------------------
FIXES:

- Minor bugfix and scene problems.
- Mayor quest dialog: stuck after asking a second time fixed
- Dynamic quest script error fixed.
- Crown Bonus fixed
- Banner problem fixed.

ADDITIONS
- Finish combat once enemies are fleeing.
- New Bal Fiachrach Aidne scene.
- Added option to indidivually tax rate for each fief you own (talk to mayor, local leader or reeve)
- Recruit prisoners cost money now.
- Minor world map improvement.
- Extra info in Royal decree.

Thanks for the upadate!! :grin: You guys are doing great work. Do you think there is a possibility that other animals will ever be added to the hunting feature? I would understand that bears and wolves just charging people and running them over like agressive horses might not be what you want but maybe dear, elk and foxes. Regardless of whether or not you do, my thanks to all you
VC developers for all of your efforts.

Carrion said:
So you separated the campaign difficulty setting from the " average party size " ? THANKS!

campaign AI influences the size of a party (strength, how many soldiers), while the new option influences how many parties should be in the world

Petro Buleka said:
The only one I think it absurd?

They are cheaper to "hire" than what would cost you to "pay to upgrade" a normal troop, but yes, they now cost money. You will be limited on how many you can hire every week, so you should work on your fiefs relation and recruit/train regular troops instead of counting on free soldiers from now on  :mrgreen:

(bad reputation still allows you to hire bandits in the world as well).

For feedback:
:arrow: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,333383.0.html

kalarhan said:
Petro Buleka said:
The only one I think it absurd?

They are cheaper to "hire" than what would cost you to "pay to upgrade" a normal troop, but yes, they now cost money. You will be limited on how many you can hire every week, so you should work on your fiefs relation and recruit/train regular troops instead of counting on free soldiers from now on  :mrgreen:

(bad reputation still allows you to hire bandits in the world as well).

For feedback:
:arrow: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,333383.0.html

We'll  see how this goes. Right now Im skeptical on how this will work. fief relations have no logic whats so ever. soon as you capture a fort you can bet in a short amount of time its down to -90. you do one good thing and it goes up 1 and do one bad thing and it goes down 15. recruit, train, and on the job training is feeble and weak. I'll give it a try though

Idibil said:
Mardy Bum said:
Phaiak said:
Franz von Habsburg said:

Yes, Reforged Edition added turkish and spanish languages.

Full or beta? There is Reforged Edition download link?

Articulo34 said:
Is just me or has the one-handed overhead spear thrust animation been fixed? I´m skewering faces left and right like there is no tomorrow.

Guys, the animation was tweaked for this patch, let us know what you think  :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom