Can we have a rough estimated release date pleeeeease? :grin:
wait...
patience...
2015... rough enough?  :fruity:

Almost there
That's too specific...

Btw devs,
cartel2_p.jpg
Should be Dog companion (or "Dog companions" if plural) not "Dogs" companion.

cartel15.jpg
Should be immersion not inmersion.

BrustwarzenLenny said:
Aldaz108 said:
Can we have a rough estimated release date pleeeeease? :grin:
wait...
patience...
2015... rough enough?  :fruity:
I clicked on every one...

Hello, rando-noob here,  been a big fan of Mount&Blade series for a long time.  Been so happy with the expansions to the game and thank the bryetenwalda team for all they've done!  (sorry if I butchered the spelling on that)  I know lots of people are asking for release dates and stuff but I was wondering...  Are you guys further expanding into the personal refuge?  I love how in the Breytenwalda mod (or submod of that mod)  there was an ability to send scouts to local villages to recruit.  I get you can start as a king and all but I kind of like the mercenary vagabond thing.  Get you have tons of ****e to do but was just wondering if you were expanding into the personal refuge features a bit.  I love a sort of house/fort building kind of thing.  Adds alot of roleplay.  Thanks for everything!  =)

Adorno said:
Damn, my fault  :oops:

I wrote most of those, and proofread the others.
There are also a few mistakes in the recent 3 feature presentations.

There's also some formatting mistakes on the Cultures page, things like  "theirreputation" "haveinvaded" "Thearistocracyformsa reputedcavalry and missile weapons, like bows and javelins, play an importantrole inbattle." "armieshave a goodbalance between cavalry andinfantrymen." "The Anglo-Saxons are fierce warriorsinmelee, but the naval superiorityof theNorsemenmakes" "northeastern territories". Probably others.

Might as well get Taleworlds to fix it up for the Reforged release.

kraggrim said:
Adorno said:
Damn, my fault  :oops:

I wrote most of those, and proofread the others.
There are also a few mistakes in the recent 3 feature presentations.

There's also some formatting mistakes on the Cultures page, things like  "theirreputation" "haveinvaded" "Thearistocracyformsa reputedcavalry and missile weapons, like bows and javelins, play an importantrole inbattle." "armieshave a goodbalance between cavalry andinfantrymen." "The Anglo-Saxons are fierce warriorsinmelee, but the naval superiorityof theNorsemenmakes" "northeastern territories". Probably others.

Might as well get Taleworlds to fix it up for the Reforged release.
Something that pissed me off was a Rawhide shield spelt Rewhide.

i always knew it that this company have respect for their costumer, you guys rock and i pretty sure that this update gonna rock too...

but i have a suggestion, i never saw a npc marshall doing a naval ofense in a city, its just with me or this (not) happened with someone else here?

Are there any bug fixes coming? Especially to combat AI. The NPC:s are either absolutely retarded or ridicilously overpowered. For exaple a bunch of rock throwers just murdered me and my archers from miles away before we even got a single hit off, they were bandits, mine were soldiers.

thats the spirit! ^^

i felt riped off with the dlc at the beginning. I played brytenwalda befor, so i could not understand this mess, kind of...
hope you make some good assss viking dlc patch now.
when should we expect it?  :?: :iamamoron:

Just asking.
Is bleeding feature fixed or modified in RE?
In 1.04 bleeding hero or npc doesn't fall, just are loosing health till zero. Or so is intended?

I guess it is intended. In Bryntenwalda and VC battles can be pretty long due to the size of armies. Therefore it's almost impossible to survive those until the end if your health keeps decreasing after a 50% loss of your HP. Can be a game changer especially while besieged by superior numbers. This system feels like a good trade-off honestly.

Dokka said:
When I was going to buy VC (after the patches) I read the reviews and for a moment I thought in spending my money in something better, but luckily I'm an informed customer like Bob, and after a little research I found out that the game isn't bad as the reviewers say (I still had my doubts), then I bought it and for my surprise I found few to no problems (had only one once where the guy in the tutorial wouldn't board the ship)

Had the same problem myself, bloody ship!  Though honestly when the game came out I expected it to be super buggy, from what I remember "BECK IN THE DEY" warband and M&B were both very riddled with buggy, broken quests, dialogue, n' all sorts of ****.  But they were both fun and it didn't bother me all that much.  Though I did give a too hot'y review of Viking Conquest on gog, it wasn't the most thought out and perhaps too positive.  Should have stated that its for fans of the series & historical enthusiasts.   

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom