Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition (Lastest features added, page 1) - 31/05/2015

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you guys add a feature where Kingdoms, even though defeated come back after awhile. (Only thing I hate about Warband is that defeated Kingdoms can't come back.)

Aldaz108 said:
I hope you guys add a feature where Kingdoms, even though defeated come back after awhile. (Only thing I hate about Warband is that defeated Kingdoms can't come back.)

+1
The main interest of a sandbox is to have a permanent life, and therefore permanent challenges :smile:
In M&B Warband, I remember that a faction without any more castles or towns remains a potential dangerous enemy because able to conquer again strategic places.

Would be a great feature if for example a Mercian lord could try to recreate his kingdom :eek:

I am so excited for Reforged Edition!  The new features look amazing so far but I have one worry.  New features are great but this game really needs a manual!  There are so many features and nuances already that are poorly explained (or not at all) to the average user.  I read the forum daily (sadly many times per day) and I'm always surprised at how many new things I learn.  I'd hate to see all the work behind the game "wasted" because people don't know how to use them etc.  Are you planning to compile anything like a manual?

Hey, everybody look at page one. Three more features revealed!

Oh, and this feature...

cartel5.jpg

Hispania 1200 was the first implementing this  :iamamoron:

For some reason this one is one of my favourites:
cartel4.jpg

For once you can live the commoner's life instead of making your money through battle only. Although being leader of a faction should be fun, something I've wanted to do for a while without having to carve out my own kingdom. Being a hunter should also be great. I just hope the boar doesn't make a horse sound when it's killed (which is what happens when you hunt a deer in Nova Aetas). Oh and that new chainmail in all the images looks brilliant.

mike56 said:
Hispania 1200 was the first implementing this  :iamamoron:

Didn't KAOS Political Wars do this a while ago?

Looking forward to it guys, glad to see Ireland will have a bit more content.

BY GREAT ODINS RAVEN, I WASN'T EXPECTING MORE FEATURE ANNOUNCEMENTS, HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party:

I'm very happy about the starting off as a faction leader, this is a hard mod and i have never conquered much of the map with my own faction in any warband module. I conquered most of the map as a vassal for some factions in native, but with this shortcut i might finally achieve that goal.
Minigames you can actually do rather than wait in a village on the map seems pretty cool.
Ill be interested in how crouching works, and now with the hunting. bows might have a use.

i wonder if you can only hunt boar? Should be able to hunt other critters like deer, wolves or even bear and ( Elk(European moose) in norway). Wolves would be easier to put in game since they are already gonna have puppies in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom