Viking Conquest DLC not showing in my library

Users who are viewing this thread

konig91

Recruit
Hi. I was gifted M&B Full Collection a week ago, and I had loads of fun with it, BUT, I can't seem to find VC in my library like everyone else... :cry:

I do have to state that VC is within the Full Collection.

I thought you meant you just couldn't find it in your library, i have no idea why it wouldn't have the "in your library" tag on the store, unless you're viewing the store on like a browser where you're not logged in with your account..

basically if it's like this on your library you have it:

pyNgMSi.jpg

The DLC is not yet released to the public. Once it is, it should auto download if you purchased from Steam. I believe it will be out around 1 PM est

It's...not there...what the hell? If Taleworlds can't fulfil an offer why do they advertise it as such? I would've asked for the Full Collection from today on...damn it!

konig91 said:
It's...not there...what the hell? If Taleworlds can't fulfil an offer why do they advertise it as such? I would've asked for the Full Collection from today on...damn it!

but wait, did you got it directly from steam or from taleworlds website?

onarum said:
konig91 said:

From steam directly.

konig91 said:
onarum said:
konig91 said:

From steam directly.

that's weird, and you say it was that full collection pack right? indeed VC is listed there.

I guess just wait till it's released, and if it doesn't get added to your library then you may have to contact TW/Valve support

Steam probably didnt added the product yet as it was installed as a pack.
Dont really know how it works in this case, from my experiencewith others packs steam install all existent games and content not yet released are shown but cant be download before release.
I hope for you that the VC dlc will show upon release!

konig91 said:
onarum said:
konig91 said:

From steam directly.

That is kind of odd, for i bought it from Taleworlds and then added the code to my steamlibrary.
Just checked it, looks like the screenshot from onarum.

If there is something wrong, i am afraid that is a steam-problem...
and contacting the steam-support is most of the times like talking to a retarted tree stump.

But good luck anyway, maybe it just shows up when it is free to download.

konig91 said:
onarum said:
konig91 said:

From steam directly.

And you tried what Onarom suggested and showed?If it's not in your DLC tab and is sited that VC is included in the collection then Contact steam support and demand it. It might just be a bug with the Full collection.

vahadar said:
Steam probably didnt added the product yet as it was installed as a pack.
Dont really know how it works in this case, from my experiencewith others packs steam install all existent games and content not yet released are shown but cant be download before release.
I hope for you that the VC dlc will show upon release!

I hope aswell...M&B got me glued to my chair for quite some time, and VC looks incredibly fun. I won't contact Valve support due to its bad reputation, but I will contact taleworlds support tomorrow at least.

Edit: I guess it's worth trying at valve support.

Back
Top Bottom