Videos & Sreenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

How come when i try to create a character/account (Start new game), it goes black screen right as i entered that my father was an improvishered noble or such.. Any help, please :smile:

This is the wrong post, please use the according topic to ask for help over bugs and the like. Then this has been answered multiple times already sigh .... Anyways, this is because you can't start as a nobleman, it goes blackscreen if you choose this, so pick anything else but nobleman and it will work fine.

Adventures of BoB

Hold it men, battle is about begin.
sHAXo.jpg

There they come... hopefully they don't steal our cookies.
9A1MP.jpg
IFpiS.jpg
unfcr.jpg
mzeTd.jpg

Now is time of kamikaze attack.
Vj570.jpg

Banzaiiiiiiii!!
0UdVi.jpg

After that, we won.
Cxi7g.jpg

Later of that day, i found new friend.
2tALf.jpg

Waiiiit a minute. Where is my wallet?
QVvUh.jpg

Nice ! I've been waiting for someone who'd show a few pics of beta III, i never get the right timing do make good screens or prepare a little story mode preview.

Glad you're enjoying the module ! I need to get rid of this weird "hands up" anims :p !

Reloading lesson to musketeer:

LFUq0.jpg
Look son, this way you reload a pistol, you but that there, then you do that and then that and pistol is ready to fire

Nice one, training is indeed important, still i hope that old guy isn't going to hit the trigger by accident or it will be that rookie's last lesson xD !

Always nice to see some pics, and i think the next patch will make it a lot more beautiful for most french uniforms ! As an example, here's the same horse grenadier uniform with the Emperor's Finest patch:
CE944AC8DDED82CFE93697AE176F15A20EB47341

5B20C61691730254AA482FD6E6C448C703EBF8E9

D099D73FAE04274BEA8B9668F3D508DE8C1EB381

77521B1E37FBD0A574D9CA19E07529D1B4BD7125

6FC73DC614CB05AAF69B6A869C833255DDDCB1AC
Horse is not final, i'll probably improve the saddle. Also the troop will have white gloves and it is possible that i use the new russian cuirassier as an example to add the wristbands for the gloves just like advertised in Russia 1812.

More pics from the coming patch ! :O
4BE95EC02797D6F36AA13BE1DAF777A2B13C52F2
8FDDB55FBBCBC7C18F3C1994381D201864E02ABB
26517FDB9D441F124A09D332A363B085146B29D7

The Battle of Bruyere

The Battle of Bruyere was fought between the King's Foreign Regiment, under the command of General Wands, and the French 54e régiment d’infanterie, commanded by Marchal de Boyeur.

The British forces initially spotted the French force marching just miles away from the stronghold of Soignies. The King's regiment had been formed with French royalists and Prussian Jaegers, eager to fight alongside the British to defeat Napoleon. They marched out of Soignies, were they'd been garrisoned, with as little provisions as possible. The French at first attempted to retreat, but they had come prepared for a long campaign and were too slow too escape the British. Realising this, the Marshal turned his army around at midday, still a couple of hours march ahead of the British. They rested and prepared for battle, building barricades around their baggage train and marching to meet the British a mile downhill. They took up position and waited.

Didn't take many screenshots of this as I wasn't really thinking of putting it up  until I caught up with the French again, sorry:
mb43.jpg

Load and

mb44.jpg

Fire!

Wands assembled his infantry, with a slight numerical advantage, in a single file line just 500 yards from the French. Meanwhile the regiment's cavalry company, consisting entirely of Brunwick-trained lancers, trotted away from the infantry and found a suitable hill. The infantry advanced forward to firing distance and began to pin down the French. De Boyeur realised that his men were neither the quality or the quantity of the opposing force and attempted a cavalry charge with his small contingent of hussars. This was broken by a single volley and the British continued to keep up heavy fire. The French forces were desperate now and realised the only way to retreat was inflict heavy casualties amongst the British so they'd have to re-couperate. De Boyeur ordered an infantry charge while he retreated with the best of his army. Seeing the new disarray in the survivors, the British lancers galloped downhill and took apart any remaining French.

After the battle, the British regrouped and again began to chase their French enemy. Marshal De Boyeur was now increasingly wary that he faced almost certain defeat, his small force still slower than the British. When he arrived at the village of Bruyere, just hours after the first engagement, it was fortified and the French cleaned their barrels to beat down another assault or die trying.

mb23.jpg

The French couldn't even stand the first volley. At the start of the battle they had an organised firing line.

mb24.jpg

Another volley and we take down even more

mb25.jpg

I advance now as my troops charge

mb27.jpg

I take a bullet in the shoulder and fall, but we keep on going

mb36.jpg

Marshal De Bloyeur himself attempt to rally his troops and gets a bayonet for his troubles

mb37.jpg

Victorious we stand

Wands ordered his cavalry Sergeant, Samuel Ferrior, to hold back. He knew that there was no use for cavalry in tight street fighting. The Marshal positioned his troops in the houses, leaving only a few line infantry to hold the open ground. This proved to be a mistake as the firing line was decimated almost immediately. Only the efforts of hidden sharpshooters prevented the British from destroying the French centre as it retreated into the town square. Despite this, it had taken enough casualties. Wands ordered a final charge and the British infantry charged in. De Boyeur was aware that the British cavalry, patrolling the village outskirts, would simply cut him down if he attempted to flee and made sure the French fought to the death. They were completely destroyed and the King's Foreign Regiment returned victorious.

Nice story ! Don not forget to get beta IV patch to fix the missing muskets for melee ^^ ! I'm just ashamed i never get nice enough pics to set up good battles reports on the board, i'll have to work on this as advertisements ...

Keryyn said:
Nice story ! Don not forget to get beta IV patch to fix the missing muskets for melee ^^ ! I'm just ashamed i never get nice enough pics to set up good battles reports on the board, i'll have to work on this as advertisements ...
Thanks! Didn't notice the missing muskets before. I have installed beta IV, or at least I thought I had. I re-installed all the files to be sure and it now shows up.

I'm trying to cheat in a Scottish revolutionary campaign using an editor mod, so I'll put some screenshots from that up: Basically we've declared independence with support from the French and re-taken Scotland as a republic. After securing our borders right down to Newcastle, the war in Britain expands to Europe. Might even make it into a let's play series on youtube.

Well that was a few renegades xD, russians are coming soon as i'm currently updating the uniforms !

Here is a WIP of the russian infantry uniform. It uses a reworked model, probably the best i came up with since i started to tweak poomtang's model a few month back. Backpack is the next in line, then the pavlosk grenadier hat. I'll improve cavalry making it clear for example if it's a guard unit or a line one.
62A025079A23A1404DF978A49FFD49908A63FE67

Back
Top Bottom