Version

Users who are viewing this thread

Make optional to choose version,when playing make option to choose-keep other versions,remove and update.Do it for...every 0.05 version,so people can play mods,not recieve updates and two weeks played progress,save,unplayable.And mod unplayable

Eeeh,steam revert update,revert update,or other?For example version is 1.70,version updated 1.171,with 3 mbs,that 3 mbs where they added features that present in mod,not compapitable with mod,i suggest that you put little optional panel to choose,as i siad for every ,say 0.05 version,that not exceed 70 mb,so if man do mode,features in it,he not spent hours to delete that 10 mb,10000 lines,searching,finding,testing for that 10mb little update,and peope who want,maybe done and closed mod,that not developed,not wait for weeks to receive mod,or not break their heads into steams "comfortable" uncomfortable settings to play mod that they played for weeks.

BayBear said:
Taleworlds confirmed awhile back that save files with older versions will still be playable after updates/patches are released.
Mods too,i play mod week,than force new version,mod not working,i remember mods that i played several years ago,now i can not play them,and they are forgotten,but ideas interesting,for example floris mod i can not play because it crases on tournament now,if mod not wotking than what i care about mod save file,I think it is not difficult,to create small option,tick version,because who knows i play mod now,tired of something,not play 0.5 year,after i remember mod try to play,idea interesting developer gone,i can't play.Or game updated,mod developer one week gone,i must wait one week,why?For small option not done,what will do bad that small option?I think nothing bad.

Back
Top Bottom