Version 1.150 - 1.151 - 1.152 - 1.153 - 1.154

Users who are viewing this thread

Rallix said:
You guys are having it hard I guess. Just try and make sure the enemy is in sight.
I'm really not having that much trouble with it.
My solution: Don't use archers. I rarely do, I only had them in my party because I rescued them from bandits and such. I gave them all the boot and now my game is all fixed! :grin:

So is this archer bug a constant thing that's affecting everyone? I haven't played with the new patches yet, and if that's a constant issue I might just wait until it's fixed before I start up a game - sounds pretty annoying even though I don't use that many missile troops most of the time.

Never had 1.134, started with 1.134, and other then the occasional conversation glitch and 1 soldier trying to run through a wall to find an enemy, I haven't had any real issues.

Well 1-man armies are a thing of the past and thank god for that. Took your sweet time to fix this garbage as well which is worrying. Bug fixes only seem to happen when new stuff needs to be sold. That is the EA way.

Caba`drin said:
Targon said:
I'm ****in sick of these patches 10th time I gotta reinstall my warband..
Yeah, how dare they be responsive and try to fix bugs, both longstanding and new! Humbug!
Not that they shouldn't have been doing that from the beginning instead of waiting to make a deal with the devil for some quick cash.  :neutral:

Limbless said:
For this shameful display I must now commit sudoku.
Don't you mean.... shamefur dispray? :lol:

MadocComadrin said:
Not that they shouldn't have been doing that from the beginning instead of waiting to make a deal with the devil for some quick cash.  :neutral:
Wait, what? Are you saying that Napoleonic Wars is the work of Satan? :razz:

Deaf Blind Dave said:
Can we get it plox?  Some of the servers run native compatible mods and we can't update till 1.52 module is out.  Thanks.
If you'd substitute "1" for "2" in the MS download link, you could get something like this:
http://download2.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_module_system_1152.zip
No Data folder though.

I'm just hoping I can setup 200 people battles in normal warband.

Btw are they going to bring in captain co-op for warband? (The same as the fire and sword one)

Golradir said:
Why would they?

More like why wouldn't they.

I mean the invasion mod is amazing, and to have that and the fact each Weston can have their own group and slowly upgrade them would be great, one team could be archers another Calvary etc

I really can't see why not.

The lords won't move AT ALL
I've been sitting in the same spot for about 3 months (In-game) just holding space+crtl and nothing's happened.
I got marshalship, ordered a campaign, and NOONE IS MOVING. All lord (All over the map) have about 300+ armies, so it's not that.

It's really frustrating and more or less game breaking.  (Latest patch, native)

Back
Top Bottom