Version 1.150 - 1.151 - 1.152 - 1.153 - 1.154

Users who are viewing this thread

Sil Good Feeling said:
my game and especially the sounds is very laggy and ****ed up with lastest 1.151 patch -_-

I use the integrated realtek soundcard of my mainboard too.

Do you have music disabled? If so, try enabling it ( and keep it slightly hearable). It worked for me a bit. If it doesn't work for you, sorry. =(

Almigjhty Dirty Jake said:
Sil Good Feeling said:
my game and especially the sounds is very laggy and ****ed up with lastest 1.151 patch -_-

I use the integrated realtek soundcard of my mainboard too.

Do you have music disabled? If so, try enabling it ( and keep it slightly hearable). It worked for me a bit. If it doesn't work for you, sorry. =(
I have same result with music enable.
Well i m installing the 1.134 version of the game, the more stable on my computer. But i hope they will fix bugs in the future :/

Archangel13 said:
1.151 doesn`t have Multiplayer and i don`t know serial key  :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

mh ? how you mean that ... ofc it has multiplayer ! I think you have the taleworlds version downloaded .  You should look up y
your serial key in steam , if you press right click on warband and then show serial key ..

Folks experiencing problems with archers/crossbowmen turning their backs to battle, the devs need savegames before battles where this happens in a reproducible fashion: upload them to the BugTracker here: http://bugs.taleworlds.com/edit_bug.aspx?id=3939

Common:
- Bugs related with sounds and music have been fixed. Disable music option now works correctly.
- Muskets sticking to left hand after reloading bug has been fixed.

Single player:
- Several dialog text fixes.
- Lords now defect even faster when their faction has no centers left.
- Minor fix on faction AI.

Multiplayer:
- Trees with bad physics that caused missiles to pass through them have been fixed.
- Switching module without closing the application now works.

Which implies that, no they haven't done anything with the archer bug since they haven't been able to find it. The implication can be confirmed as fact by simply following the link provided.
Just tried it; it's still there. I uploaded a save showing it.

Back
Top Bottom