Version 1.003 Update Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Cuirassiers now have additional body armour and same health as everyone else

Yessss

Armor rating of cuirassier (of all nations) is 36 for body, 6 for the legs and 15 for the head, if anybody is interested. Enough to roll significant damage off of glancing hits and deplete damage from stray gunfire/shrapnel. Roughly 3x the armor protection of other troops.

Hypno Toad said:

Yessss

Armor rating of cuirassier (of all nations) is 36 for body, 6 for the legs and 15 for the head, if anybody is interested. Enough to roll significant damage off of glancing hits and deplete damage from stray gunfire/shrapnel. Roughly 3x the armor protection of other troops.

Yup, now I kill them in 1hit. Love piercing damage  :lol:

Leberecht Reinhold said:
Hypno Toad said:

Yessss

Yup, now I kill them in 1hit. Love piercing damage  :lol:

Yeah, bayonets/pikes are still a bit silly like that. Steel bayonet vs Steel Cuirass :neutral:

Piercing damage in melee is somewhat of a moot feature in M&M because almost nobody (except cuirassers now) has significant armor. However bullets seem to suffer significant damage falloff at a distance and piercing armor doesn't have that great of an effect, so it should protect cuirassers against glancing hits and long range strays... which is sort of the point of a cuirass in the first place. Likewise sword attacks from Hussars and such will have a diminished effect.

suggestion for a future patch.. could something be done about the Icon that's given to the last man on a team? It's so big and covers the whole body that i can't tell what exactly the person is doing at a distance ie. reloading, lining up a shot.

Probably a little mod could add it and also the zoom back too, on a different key than the "walk" :O
Cause actually, it's boring to zoom and have to hit the key twice to go into run mode :eek:

i hope zoom will return in future. it become a habit to press shift.  Maybe a less powerful version of Warband and cant fire in zoom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom