Version 1.003 Update Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vincenzo said:
Warband Patch 1.152
Common:
- Bugs related with sounds and music have been fixed. Disable music option now works correctly.
- Muskets sticking to left hand after reloading bug has been fixed.

Single player:
- Several dialog text fixes.
- Lords now defect even faster when their faction has no centers left.
- Minor fix on faction AI.

Multiplayer:
- Trees with bad physics that caused missiles to pass through them have been fixed.
- Switching module without closing the application now works.

Client patch: (Needs Warband 1100 installed!)
http://download2.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_upgrade_1100_to_1152.exe

Client full installer:
<Soon, Still Uploading!>

you guys are annoying you have updates this game more times than i had my warband updated in the last year

ps i love beeing annoyed
EDIT: i love you guys for having the greek flag in there if any one ever bothers you about units you can add/replace british and french light inf with greek units for those faction (they actually existed and i am not pulling an agovic)

dunno if this is new with the patch but i swore i just heard my guy (as duke of wellington) scream "MEN USE SWORDS, WOMEN USE CANNONS" or something of the like in the middle of a fight.

DJPenguin said:
dunno if this is new with the patch but i swore i just heard my guy (as duke of wellington) scream "MEN USE SWORDS, WOMEN USE CANNONS" or something of the like in the middle of a fight.

That happens when an admin spawns a rocket launcher or something similiar.

DJPenguin said:
no an admin spawn a rocket launcher

i noticed "Fixed the huge lag spike at end of a siege or battle round" in the list.. what of the freeze, lag, or whatever it is as the start of maps that doesn't let you join a team right away? after loading a new map it can take up to 10 seconds for the game to finally let you click on a faction and join it.

Tried new patch on US server 1 and am getting a nice fps increase and gameplay seems more smooth and less laggy. The lag at the beginning of map start up is still there but I don't think that was in the list. Would be great to get a start up timer before round begins at some point.

La Haye Sainte
- Defenders now spawn outside the house in battle mode
- Fixed a bug where riflemen/cavalry class limits wouldn't let people join a regiment if 100% of the team's skirmishers/cavalry was in that regiment

You're the best Vince.

- Prussian Hussars are no longer better than the hussars of other factions in Commander Battle

You can't balance the power of das vaterland!

Where the download for 1.03?  I got it on Gmaersgate and bought my NW from Taleworlds...  Where the patch?

Admin chat seems to be broken. As far as i know you can communicate with other admins using it fine but pressing 'u' to send a message to the entire server works sporadically at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom