Version 0.750 is out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an amazing update. The combat in the training dungeon was noticeably smoother then ever, and  the horsey sounds and animations make them come alive. Well I guess I'd better get after those river pirates.

Thats right, release it right when I decide to finish filing my taxes.  Wait, I'll file for an extension, the government doesn't need my money until July anyway.

mfberg

calandale said:
I started putting a roast in the oven, and noticed that I forgot the meat, in a hurry to get back to the game. This could be very dangerous.

haha!!

it just finished
Yay
bye all

Man I wish I had skipped the M&B forum browsing this evening.  :cry:

Nothing sucks like sitting at work waiting to get home to download the game I have fallen in love with.

just played the new version.
all seems really cool.
but i think the Janus arena mod should be a normal part of the game now.
faces are great.
im not crazy about the hair.
looks slimy.
horses are great.
punches are great.
victory cheers are great.
i tried darkmod with it and it didnt work.
i went ahead and deleted all my mods. Im just gonna wait for them all to catch up with the new version.
great jorb TaleWorlds! :eek:

Haha. Punching the crap out of river pirates is my new hobby.

There's just one annoying part to the job - the horse. For example: I spot some river pirates. I feel good enough to pummel them all with my fists. I jump down from my horse, and begin said pummeling. After a few seconds, I start to get overwhelmed, as the pirates have surrounded me, and it's quite difficult to pummel someone with several pirates pestering you. I decide to run back to my horse.

Whoops!

It's gone. I look and see it on top of a hill, halfway across the map. Apparantly, when someone bumps into a steed, said steed runs off.

Needless to say, I get pummeled.

Voice effects yes! nice going armagan! sweet work here! DLing now! :mrgreen: so exicted i wrote a song!

Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma, mount &blade!

Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma, mount &blade!

Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma, Oh its a black knight! a black knight!

sorry to much of the "Badger badger" song and "Technologic" there....

now im never going to be able to get a good nights sleep... im going to be playing this all night long...

Armagan, seriously, when you were born God reached down from heaven, touched your forehead and said:

"And he shall be a genius in the world of video game making! And it shall be good and everyone will rejoice!"

The voices, the visual update... but especially the voices add an aural boost to the game that simply pushes it over the top for me, you sir are a genius and I congratulate both you and your highly talented team.

Reinhart said:
Armagan, seriously, when you were born God reached down from heaven, touched your forehead and said:

"And he shall be a genius in the world of video game making! And it shall be good and everyone will rejoice!"

The voices, the visual update... but especially the voices add an aural boost to the game that simply pushes it over the top for me, you sir are a genius and I congratulate both you and your highly talented team.

Actually...

"And the lord said let there be light, to which god replied 'yes my master Armagan.'"

Excellent work, Armagan.  I've only recently discovered this great game, and I'm glad to support it's development.  :smile:

I couldn't find a '.75 suggestion' thread... so... I'd like a 'neck' slider or the face-creator: custom heads can often look like there's a very short neck (or no neck at all) and end up looking bizarrely too large for the body.  More hair-colour choices (maybe a palette system, instead of the 'click cycle' button) would be great, as would extending the excellent new hair-modelling to horses' manes.

Uhh. I just started playing M&B on last Sunday, purchased the license on Monday and now this :smile:  Lucky me I just purchased in time to avoid the few dollars raise on the price. Nevertheless, I'd happily play 50 € or so for a game like this.

After a very long time I'm really hooked on a game again, this kind of enthuanism has been long lost. No Civ4, Galciv2 or anything has  caused me to sit this long hours playing a game. It has been years since I was so excited over a comp. game and M&B finally did it again. It is just so fun to play, although still in beta.

Now if only Last Days was already compatible with this :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom