v1.134 please help

Users who are viewing this thread

I did this on the Hundred Years War forum too but I'm just really confused. I own warband on steam and it is on v1.142. These mods need 1.134, but I just don't know how to change versions through steam. If you uninstall then reinstall it still is at v1.142. I also tried to download the patch that changes v1.100 to 1.134 but it says I don't own warband and I'm not sure what to do after it's downloaded. If anyone knows how please share.

Lespaul521 said:
I did this on the Hundred Years War forum too but I'm just really confused. I own warband on steam and it is on v1.142. These mods need 1.134, but I just don't know how to change versions through steam. If you uninstall then reinstall it still is at v1.142. I also tried to download the patch that changes v1.100 to 1.134 but it says I don't own warband and I'm not sure what to do after it's downloaded. If anyone knows how please share.

You should be able to download from taleworlds another copy of Warband, it will then ask you to license it again when you start it up (pretty sure).  And then you just have 2 directories for Warband, one that is 1.134 and one that is 1.142.

Another thing you could do is to download a "fix" mb_warband.exe file...if you visit the c-rpg forums and look under the announcements they have a sticky post titled something like "new update fix" and you just replace the exe in your warband folder. 

I did this and was able to play c-rpg and other 1.134 only mods (and still play 1.142 native multiplayer and other 1.142 compatible mods).  2 things to consider however, 1 is that it will still tell you you're running 1.142 when you launch Warband...and second and most important, I think when I downloaded the exe that it corrupted my ability to play Warband single player.  Now whenever I enter a town or village or castle my game crashes :sad:

Back
Top Bottom