UT-Games

How do you find the ut-Games?

• Don't know...

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • UT-Games are the best actiongames ever! Wait for the new UT though.

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Is good.

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Is ok.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Are the worst games ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is UT(/Unreal Tournament)?

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Don't know...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other opinion

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Highblood89

Banned
For me it is the best game-series ever. I am waiting for UT07 more than any game else.  :razz:

I mean from the action-games of course.  :wink:

The best maps are AS and ONS-maps and even maps from filefront, which isn't from the UT04-Makers.

Maps which haven't to do with UT04 are cool. Funmaps FTW!  :razz:

Jaghatai Khan said:
Unreal Tournament is good but I only have 04.

LOL, only?

Heh, the only problem they had was that the demo was practially completely functional, negateing the need for a lot of people to actually buy the game.

Khan do you play some mods for UT04?

I play: SAS, Frag.Ops, ChaosUT2 Evolution, Domain2049, Archasis, Soukeeper SE, Deathball, Fraghouse Invasion.

And I played Red Orchestra, but for me it wasn't good.  :???:

Anyways, my fvourite mods:

ChaosUT2Evo, SAS, Deathball and Fraghouse Inv.

Out of multiplayer focused FPS games? Yep, the Unreal Tournament series is my favorite.

Now if you're considering single-player focused FPS games, I'd have to go with the Half Life series.

sneakey pete said:
Jaghatai Khan said:
Unreal Tournament is good but I only have 04.
LOL, only?
Heh, the only problem they had was that the demo was practially completely functional, negateing the need for a lot of people to actually buy the game.
Thats certainly what happened to me.  THen my internet died, keeping me stuck with a 56k, so no online for me.

I'm a flak whore.  :grin:
Though I can pop heads pretty well with a sniper rifle from the right position and occasionally use the chaingun when steady suppressing fire is needed.

Of course it's been ages since I've dusted one of the UT games off. From what I recall I have the original UT, UT2003, and UT2004. I used to play a lot of the mods, though I can't recall their names. Out of those you mentioned, I remember having fun with some version of ChaosUT.

Which mod is it with the proxies (little smily face robo-mines)? Is that ChaosUT?

If we are talking pure, unrefined action here, I'd say UT04 is the best. It definately kicks Quake 4 (or should I say Quake 3) in the ass. The only reason I give so much credit to id all the time is because they invented first-person shooters.

Janus said:
I'm a flak whore.  :grin:
Though I can pop heads pretty well with a sniper rifle from the right position and occasionally use the chaingun when steady suppressing fire is needed.

Of course it's been ages since I've dusted one of the UT games off. From what I recall I have the original UT, UT2003, and UT2004. I used to play a lot of the mods, though I can't recall their names. Out of those you mentioned, I remember having fun with some version of ChaosUT.

Which mod is it with the proxies (little smily face robo-mines)? Is that ChaosUT?
That is ChaosUT!  :grin: My favourite wepon there is the grappling hook, ok, that's my favourite item, my favourite weapon there is the Vortex, well, crossbow and Flamethrower are also good.

Edit: http://unrealtournament2004.filefront.com/

For UT04-Fans like me.  :mrgreen:

Edit2: My favourite model: Tyrak(Not in UT04), ChaosUT2Evo(Mod) and gametype:

Horde Hunters

ChaosUT is the ****. Too bad no one plays the UT04 version. Or any other versions for that matter... dammit.

Back
Top Bottom