Urgently need more servers

Users who are viewing this thread

Right now there is 1800 people searching for a game, 840 searching for my criteria alone, which is skirmish in EU.

I'm going to assume the servers are up as the custom servers are running fine.

I complained about this in beta and people told me this was out of order as it was a free product.

Well now I've bought it and expected them to actually up the amount of servers accordingly. They haven't done it, so now I have a right to complain.

I've been waiting for near on 20 minutes since my last Skirmish game.

For those unaware, the queue times are as long as they are because there isn't enough servers for games to be run on. So, those in queue must wait for a game to be finished, then they might be one of the lucky ones out of the current 920(yes that's how much it increased just writing this post) who get picked to enter a 6v6. You heard that right, it's not a queue in the traditional sense, ie. you have a turn to play. It's literally random selection.

I have spoken! :razz:

EDIT:
Please give us custom servers of the following:
Siege
Duel

Please stop having custom servers end and kick us out to go find another game.

Oh and give the regions without servers access to their own way to host a server. You are literally preventing them from playing the game with this.

Last edited:
I think even they are surprised by ammount of players currently playing. I expected a lot of players but that it is gonna be this many players with almost like no promotion of bannerlord in the last past days i did not expect at all.

This is happening again, either the servers we have are crashing and not being put back up or we have a surge of players who can't play.

Gonna push people out from playing the game before it's even left early access.

This is happening again, either the servers we have are crashing and not being put back up or we have a surge of players who can't play.

Gonna push people out from playing the game before it's even left early access.
tbh im finding matches somewhat quickly i think the queue is bugged in general (i have 9 people searching)

+1
I don't have long ques in solo, but when grouped with friends I have 20-40 minute ques. I waited 40 minutes last night with 2 friends before giving up and going to play something else with servers. I hope they fix this

Le bump.

Was finally having a nicely balanced match which could swing either way, in a nice 1v2 clutch kind of situation... and the server crashes. This was after waiting for 10-15 minutes for a skirmish game.

Can we please just be allowed to host some custom servers with battle mode already. Half my matches end in either my team or the enemy team being 3-0'd because of the complete lack of team balance, and if there was a custom server people would willingly balance the teams instead of this crap.

Le bump.

Was finally having a nicely balanced match which could swing either way, in a nice 1v2 clutch kind of situation... and the server crashes. This was after waiting for 10-15 minutes for a skirmish game.

Can we please just be allowed to host some custom servers with battle mode already. Half my matches end in either my team or the enemy team being 3-0'd because of the complete lack of team balance, and if there was a custom server people would willingly balance the teams instead of this crap.
Custom Servers at all would be the way to go. If people are playing there for longer or frequently join it, yeah, they will be more willing to provide for balanced teams since they want to have fun.

I've experienced multiple crashes/disconnects in the first round also. I just spawned, get into the first engagement, Crash Reporter/back to Lobby, that's it, thanks.
This ruined like 10 matches already. FML. Unsure if the server died or I was simply kicked out bc multiple times I've been alone in the queue.

Agreed. I logged in and joined one match that was almost over and have been waiting roughly 30 minutes ever since trying to get another one.

Spent 1 hour in the NA queue for Siege today. Then it logged me out and I closed the game. 80 other people were queued with me.

I have some friends who decided to just queue EU so they could actually play, they got in two sieges and both crashed.

Skirmish queue for NA still takes 20 minutes most of the time.

Yeah I just switched to EU to get a Siege game despite consistently being in a 60-80 person queue for NA. Got in a match after a few minutes of waiting which crashed. F-it...I will go play Total War.

Back
Top Bottom