"upgrade all" button

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i started SoD some time ago, and to help my lords garrison their forts and to garrison new conquests, i trained a grand total of 400 men in groups of 200 at a time. I had to click upgrade 200 times, 2 times, for 3 upgrades

it was then that i realized the importance of a faster way to upgrade many units at once

Oh, but what if you want to split them?
Like 80 militia in 40 crossbowman, and 40 infantry?

also, i was, sort of, talking about native. Hearing about warband is nice, but what if dont want to get warband but instead want to play this game to the fullest before i would get warband. Also, i would like it in a soon to come update or patch, not after i get access to warband. I believe there is a seperate sub-forum for warband. Maybe warband can try to stay there a little?

in some mods, the upgrading is done in castles and it allows you to upgrade units by all, 5 or 1, but before that you still have to click endless times upgrade from troop to troop* (SoD again)

If the developers placed it in Warband, it means that they noticed that the suggestion/option/idea was usefull.
So if it already is in Warband you know the developers thought of it, and if they decide to place it only in Warband or also in M&B, their choice, no need to discuss if it is usefull, as they already noticed it.

enough voices asking for it in native may make a difference though

thats the short version of my arguement. Basically, i dont look to warband to see what features i like, i just check what i would like to see in native. Unless there is an official statement about it, we can discus it freely, gather support, etc

then again, there was an official statement that there would never be a M&B multiplayer

ruaidhri said:
I couldn't see this suggestion anywhere but I thought it would be a staple inclusion to make in the game.
Basically, when one or more of your troops are ready to upgrade, there could be an option to upgrade all upgradable troops just by clicking an "upgrade all" button.

Of course units who can choose one of two new levels (eg swadian footman/man at arms) could be excluded from this, or maybe a window could pop up saying "upgrade all of A to B or C?" or something.

I realise it's not a very huge change, but I think it's a valid idea since a lot of the time I want to upgrade eveything I can and this would save time doing that.

unless your sea raiders get upgraded to nord recruits that would just suck

ruaidhri said:
I couldn't see this suggestion anywhere but I thought it would be a staple inclusion to make in the game.
Basically, when one or more of your troops are ready to upgrade, there could be an option to upgrade all upgradable troops just by clicking an "upgrade all" button.

Of course units who can choose one of two new levels (eg swadian footman/man at arms) could be excluded from this, or maybe a window could pop up saying "upgrade all of A to B or C?" or something.

I realise it's not a very huge change, but I think it's a valid idea since a lot of the time I want to upgrade eveything I can and this would save time doing that.

Sorry if this was mentioned above but I believe if you hold down the "CNTRL" (control) key on windows and hit upgrade all it does this. At least on mine.

then who's job is it to delete or remove old posts filled with out dated spam?
dont blame us for wandering in here to reply to the topic

not all of us sit here all day long following every page of useless nonsense..

Everyones job, its not school here, everyone is responsible for this forum. Simply because you're part of it.

this topic is still entirely valid.  It discusses the absence of a multi-upgrade for native M&B, not mods, not this other game called warband.

overlord548 said:
actually you can upgrade all, its ctrl 'click'.

facepalm.jpg

Read the thread before you post, it's been said more than a couple of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom