Updating teatrc to 1.143

Users who are viewing this thread

Othienka

Sergeant at Arms
So how much work/time would it take to change teatrc to 1.143? I've done a few tweaks to scripts, new items/troops and added some code from the forge here and there, so at least I shouldn't be completely clueless.

I just really want to tweak it because otherwise I would have to keep to different installations of Warband to be able to play. Empty markets and fiefs placed in seas, lakes and mountains aren't fun.

Well it doesn't  :sad:
Although I can't download the bugfix, since the link are broken [one of the module python files link is broken too].
Maybe I just need that xD.

Venitius said:
It's supposed to work for 1.143 but I haven't checked.
...YOU DIDN'T KNOW?! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Dammit Venitius. I've been waiting all this time for a port, being unable to play, and then you tell me that you didn't even know it wasn't compatible without massive errors?

I know it had errors? Pretty big errors. Hence the "suppose".

I've been busy, you know. Haven't played Warband for ages nor updated it.

Venitius said:
I know it had errors? Pretty big errors. Hence the "suppose".

I've been busy, you know. Haven't played Warband for ages nor updated it.
B-b-bb-bb-b-b-but..... the mod... Are you going to continue it?

Well, if its drone work, or modding for dummies, I'm in. I might get busy from time to time, but at least if some is doing it, its going to come out faster than if no one did it at all  :cool:

Just release the source code and sooner or later, someone might volunteer to port it to 1.143.
Hopefully, the changes from Native are properly marked.

This mod is too good to not be ported to the current version of Warband.

The source was never not released. I've partially ported some stuff but waited for others to be updated and never got around to finishing it. There's also a bunch of new resources that I haven't incorporated yet.

Back
Top Bottom