Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

Strange Loop

Recruit
Summary: Over the last two days many players in the captains steam chat group have expressed not being able to get into games, only the siege server is still up, which is a trend I have noticed when there are issues with the Captains and Skirm servers. Regardless, it appears something about this update has created a new issue with the matchmaking or server system. Just wanted to make sure you guys are made aware so hopefully you can fix the game. Thanks again

Loop

Thank you mArdA! I'm hoping in 13+ hours when a bunch of us in NA try to play it works, if not its at least nice knowing the TW team is in the process of troubleshooting.

MArdA and TW,

So I am wrapping up my evening and putting my favorite game away for the day.

I have some sad news to report. :sad: the NA community is still severely struggling to get into lobbies.I only got a couple games and my some of my friends got a game (or no games) within a couple hours time. I imagine the EU community is facing similar hardship currently.

It is clear there was some kind of fix implemented as this is better than the state of the servers 24 hours ago, however the issue is still very severe for the player base to the point that the game is barely playable.

I hope you all can resolve it before the weekend! Please let me know if you attempt a new fix on the server so that I might be able to communicate any experience members of the multiplayer community are having to your QC and Dev team.

Its a great game and I look forward to having a smooth gaming experience again.

We believe we fixed the issue. Could you try again?

I have been queueing in lobby for Captain game mode for **hours** without getting a match. I tried searching for matches in every region (I'm in North America myself). I did get **one** match yesterday evening, out of the blue. Then I could not get any more matches. I am able to join other game modes and custom servers without issue.

Please keep working on this issue, because it's not fixed and Captain is the best game mode! Thanks and regards

Last edited:
Clearly this is only an issue for *some* users. Most players I have talked to are not having queue problems with Quick Play for Captain. But some are, and I certainly am. Please help!

Back
Top Bottom