Upcoming changes, some facts etc. about the game from the devs in ESO stream

Users who are viewing this thread

This just goes to tell us we can trust TW. Bannerlord is in the right hands. Thanks for posting this OP!

What did you expect from a PR event? That they say that the siege AI still can´t climb the ladders? That they still didn´t implent all perks? :wink:

Don´t get me wrong, but this event is not worth anything (like the 2016 Gamescon, or which year was it?). Of course they say, like any other company, that their game is awesome and that they´ll add whatever.

What happened to some of the features (upgradable villages as ONE example) they advertised at the Gamescon? Gone.

So saying some thing and doing it are two different things.

They seem to be on a good way now, that´s all. No hype at all for me.

Last edited:
Thus far (About 30 minutes in) I haven't heard anything super different from whats been listed. He asked about a co-op and got a "It may happen but it is not our focus".
I haven't heard anything that's worth adding to the list thats already compiled.
Oh strange that there is nothing different. Thank you very much for your time though!

They need to do something about immersion especially in throne rooms, there's nothing to do in them.
And bedrooms...

I already prepaired an adjustment hotfix for 1.5.1 at Thursday but it did not send to 1.5.1 because stuff is generally focused on gamescom these days.
See, one VERY hard working dev already fixed an issue, but of course this fix can have other issues. So better don´t deploy it until the PR event is over.

I guess the Gamescon works for TW, they can say they have a good game and plan whatever. The real state of the game though...

We can expect a hotifx on monday, when TW doesn´t care anymore and has their PR stuff done.

Back
Top Bottom