Upcoming changes, some facts etc. about the game from the devs in ESO stream

Users who are viewing this thread

Why, hello.
Damn, okay
This just goes to tell us we can trust TW. Bannerlord is in the right hands. Thanks for posting this OP!
Thank you
Me exceeded 1k some time ago :smile:
Okay, everyone was saying Bannerlord is way too boring so I thought everyone stopped playing at like 100 hours lol
Thanks Snipar
No worries
Thanks a lot for sharing!:smile:

Why have they chosen Danny (ESO) to do this? He is a very nice guy, honest and competent, but he is not the most experienced M&B Youtuber out there...
Thank you, I think they chose him not because of his popularity but as you remember he was first in the launch stream as well, so maybe they thought "Let's choose him and show him our progression" or something like this, he asked many questions about the game so he was a good choice I guess, lol.
I was taking some notes as well but you took way more notes than me. Thanks for the good work.
Thank you, I'll read them and add missing ones to the thread

@sniparsexe sure thing his channel grew immensely (he deserves it), although I unsubbed as he has taken a path that does not appeal to me,but I am super happy for his success.

Yes, he probably was the first making videos on BL, but they were MP, and as far as I know he has no experience with Warband.

As a SP player I would have preferred a more experienced SP oriented guy asking questions to the Devs, a guy like TheVMP for example, or even The Reformist, Italian Spartacus seems to be really dedicated to the game, just to name a few....but these people have a different audience, choosing Danny is surely the right move in terms of marketing and sales as BL is clearly targeting different players then WB's players.

I think ESO is a really good fit. His audience is large, consists of RPG and MMO players, and he could get many hooked on BL. He also has been making BL content and it does really good on his channel.
Yeah, as I wrote in my reply above, they surely did it for those reasons, but as I consider this Title still a SP sandbox RPG (Warband fan you know), you can see why I am surprised about the choice.
If the mind setup is MMO and MP in general, targeting a different audience, then it's spot on.
I am just afraid we will really have COD Bannerlord edition then:sad:

-They are interested in a duel between a castles lord and you (just like the hideout boss thing) after you take the castle, as well as something like Warband's system, at some point enemy soldiers are retreating to the keep and you win the battle (or you kill them I don't know) but they say this is too early to discuss this. They didn't add it because they thought many duels would bore the player but this is something we can see in the future
Excuse me? I love this idea! Maybe dont make sieges force you to duel or make you duel every single time as a choice but I would duel 100% of the times

Also thanks for the info, I didnt wanted to watch the whole thing.

100% support the education system, it is the most important part of game for late game encourage.
Needn't to be OP, just make Heir be better than player's generation, so in late game training into high skills be easier than a new game.

Does anyone knows if they intend to implent more strategical battles, harsh evironments, etc?

Like for example, I'm reading a fiction historical book, (it's called Masters of Rome, i'm on the Caesar's Women) It's when he was on Gaul, and saw that every Winter, most battles ceased at most was skirmishers between raiders, patrols. All Winter they camped close to a Oppidium (gaullic town) or one of towns they conquered. So, it's would be nice to have winter attrition, right?

Or if thy intend to implement more things to campaign, battles, heroes (party sizes, etc)

If someone heard that, please tell us?

Thank you all! Have a nice weekend

Excuse me? I love this idea! Maybe dont make sieges force you to duel or make you duel every single time as a choice but I would duel 100% of the times

Also thanks for the info, I didnt wanted to watch the whole thing.
Me too, dueling with a lord would be hella cool.
No worries
100% support the education system, it is the most important part of game for late game encourage.
Needn't to be OP, just make Heir be better than player's generation, so in late game training into high skills be easier than a new game.
Exactly, it is awesome for late game
Does anyone knows if they intend to implent more strategical battles, harsh evironments, etc?
Recently they did something with formations so the battles should be more strategical, they will continue to work on AI that will make battles more strategical, as far as I remember there were some features about night battles and winter battles but they removed them because it caused bugs, we can see that eventually

Recently they did something with formations so the battles should be more strategical, they will continue to work on AI that will make battles more strategical, as far as I remember there were some features about night battles and winter battles but they removed them because it caused bugs, we can see that eventually

Nice, I hope they return it eventually. That would be lovely to see on game, maybe after the full release, they said they'll keep improving the game maybe after such we'll see many things added.. since they'll work with less pressure

One thing would be nice on kingdom management would be the: Heir aparent

If you are the Emperor or King, you would be able to place the your choice there, so when you die.. He'l be prt of the election

Me too, dueling with a lord would be hella cool.
No worries

Exactly, it is awesome for late game

The only thing that changed with formations were in the patch notes. Nothing else. The mod tool announcement and formations announcement were nothing more than click bait hype. That's why they said something along the lines, "too much to list..." You have to remember, this is taleworlds. Haircuts and variations of the lamellar armor are more important.

I would appreciate it if a German speaker could share the important details from the HandOfBlood stream which happened on Thursday too.

the only thing not yet mentioned here is the implementation of a rebellion system, but that's a longer term project not to be expected any time soon.

So they said nothing about a possible coop-campaign or coop sandbox mode ( i dont care much about the campaign tbh)?
this was something HandOFBlood dropped when the game was released, he said that they might work on it... let´s see maybe they said something about this on his stream

So they said nothing about a possible coop-campaign or coop sandbox mode ( i dont care much about the campaign tbh)?
this was something HandOFBlood dropped when the game was released, he said that they might work on it... let´s see maybe they said something about this on his stream

he asked again this time, but the dev was as usual noncommittal in his response.

If we all can learn, or at least remember something of this is that... Armagan is a really cool person

Danke schön! Here is the link:

I timed it to where Duh starts to speak. I really appreciate your help offer!

Thus far (About 30 minutes in) I haven't heard anything super different from whats been listed. He asked about a co-op and got a "It may happen but it is not our focus".
I haven't heard anything that's worth adding to the list thats already compiled.

Back
Top Bottom