Unnamed Bannerlord Clan Concept Discussion [NA]

Users who are viewing this thread

chargerz43

Knight

Not active until Bannerlord release. This post is showing a concept for a future clan and is a work in process.
unnamed

Goal
Create a clan large enough to create inter-group events, so we're not always dependent on others to have fun! Also, I'd like field enough warriors to take part in large scale warfare, taking advantage of the supposed 400 slot multiplayer maps.

Organization
wip

Ranks

Communications
aueemq.jpg

Instead of using Steam groups and TeamSpeak, we'd use Discord https://discordapp.com/. It will combine the features of TS and Steam Groups and maintains a free, unlimited slot, 24/7, line of communication with pretty much no downtime. It can also be used without downloading anything.

Write any thoughts you have below. Message me if you'd like to take part in this.

The clan itself would not have 400 people on at once haha. I'm not even thinking even close to that number, unless for some reason this would be a popular idea. If that's the case than I guess I would have to move to TeamSpeak.

Dyktator said:
Isn't that too early to create clans on unreleased game?
That's why I titled the thread a concept to see how it would be received since it's a bit different than other clans

I'm still thinking about that too. Probably primarily NA. I think there will be an increase of Americans in the community when the new game comes out.

idea seems fine apart from the battle royale to decide leaders part. You will end up with random noobs who hide/survive commanding your players who actually know what they are doing, that wont help anyone get better imo.

can you

can you smell that
it's alene
she's WATCHING US.
Here all-seeing eye locks everything that contains Bannerlord. RUN. NOW.

Back
Top Bottom