Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

NikorasuChan

Recruit
Bug 1 - Unlimited board game bets
Summary:
Unlimited board game bets at the same town by saving and then reloading
How to Reproduce: After winning a board game, exit out of the tavern, save, load the save, go back into the tavern, and then you can place your bet and play the board game again.

Bug 2 - Empty tavern after reloading
Summary:
Empty tavern after reloading if you do not exit out of the town/tavern screen
How to Reproduce: After visiting the tavern, exit out of the tavern, if you do not exit out of the tavern/town screen, save, load the save and then go back into the tavern, you'll find out that it'll always be empty until you have completely exited out of the town screen.

Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Asus Turbo NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 OC 2GB DDR5 PCI-E
GPU Driver Version: NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver 460.79
CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 3.20Ghz
RAM: Kingston 8GB DDR3 1600MHz CL11
Motherboard: Asus Intel B85-PRO GAMER
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung 860 EVO SATA 2.5" SSD 1TB

It works same way when you have perk to incerase relation in person once for day when you enter to town.
Next, you have, I think, 50% chance to do it, so if it wont happened, you can leva and go into town, until you get incerase relation.
But if you load game, one-day oportunity to incerase relation is reseted and you can repeat it over and over.
It is same problem which was with trading perks in early stage of game - loading game reseting a few parameters.

For the first bug:
Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information.
For the second bug:
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

For the first bug:
Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information.
For the second bug:
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.

I've played much further into the game now, so I don't have the exact save file. However, I believe the bug can be reproduced regardless of save file.

For the first bug:
For the second bug:

I have reproduced the same empty tavern bug with a fresh save here:

Back
Top Bottom