United_PW4_Roleplay Suggestions, Complaints and Unban Requests

Users who are viewing this thread

Stig_Mikkelson said:
Your in-game name at the time: Rholak_Trollsbane
Name(s) of the player(s) you want to report: TheAlmightyOne, Robin
What you are accusing the player(s) of: NRR Robbing
Time of the incident and your time zone:6 EST - 6:15pm
Proof:http://steamcommunity.com/id/epic_lord_of_cheese/screenshot/487750912218610282?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/id/epic_lord_of_cheese/screenshot/487750912218615030/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/id/epic_lord_of_cheese/screenshot/487750912218619180/?tab=public

Alright. My friend and I, Jarl Asgrim, decided to rob TheAlmightyOne who had plate. We roleplayed, and they said it was randoming and then Robin NRR'd. Fussy came and dealt with this, but had to go. We were finishing up in their fort when they come, after the incident, and rob us. We respect it, but kill them. They come back. Rob. We kill. So on and so forth. They did this about 3 times. THe third time I was ss'ing the logs, and was killed. Asgrim was also robbed and killed the forth time.

Asgrim can vouch for me, but here are a few of the SS's he snagged
http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/uu260/robb350/mb14.jpg
http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/uu260/robb350/mb13.jpg
http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/uu260/robb350/mb15.jpg

Thank you
As I remember that Robin was the one punished for this? So after he came back and tried to revenge you all?

After reviewing the logs and speaking with the accused I have determined that BOTH accused will receive a 24hour ban from.
Thank you for reporting,
  GA_FussyBadge

ImoD said:
Your in-game name at the time:ImoD_of_Riverwood
Name(s) of the administrator(s) you are accusing:GA Prade
What you are accusing the administrator(s) of: Unjustice,Kicking me for , a misunderstand?
Time of the incident and your time zone:6:02 ~ GMT
Proof:
This should be intresting
this video should tell you the Proof
Video
Thanks guys!
Code:
ImoD

I will say it once more for you. Spamming the Adminchat, with sensless things and things they don't belong to the current case, is a kickable or a banable offense.

Prade said:
17:50:25 - *PLAYER* [ImoD_of_Riverwood] Nice one lol
17:50:32 - *PLAYER* [ImoD_of_Riverwood] he insltued me few times
17:50:41 - *PLAYER* [ImoD_of_Riverwood] But you Prade ..
17:50:43 - *ADMIN* [GA Prade] > [ImoD_of_Riverwood] dont care i was speaking with him
17:50:51 - *PLAYER* [ImoD_of_Riverwood] i support Lord James position right now
17:50:56 - *ADMIN* [GA Prade] > [ImoD_of_Riverwood] you dont kill people i'm talking to
17:50:58 - *ADMIN* [GA Prade] > [ImoD_of_Riverwood] that's simple
17:51:09 - *PLAYER* [ImoD_of_Riverwood] But when he insulted someone
17:51:11 - *PLAYER* [ImoD_of_Riverwood] i can kill him
17:51:24 - *ADMIN* [GA Prade] > [ImoD_of_Riverwood] i said not. when. i'm. talking. to. him
17:51:35 - *PLAYER* [ImoD_of_Riverwood] Just go do your Work you are wasting ur time                                                 
17:51:38 - *PLAYER* [ImoD_of_Riverwood] and be better at it                                                                                             
17:52:22 - *ADMIN* [GA Prade] > [ImoD_of_Riverwood] one mre raging sentence and you got kicked just to warn you =)    (the warning)
17:52:30 - *PLAYER* [ImoD_of_Riverwood] With a Smile ?
17:52:40 - *PLAYER* [ImoD_of_Riverwood] Stop Bullying js
17:52:41 - *PLAYER* [ImoD_of_Riverwood] us
17:52:46 - *PLAYER* [ImoD_of_Riverwood] u aren't better of any of those players
17:52:56 - *ADMIN* [GA Prade] > [ImoD_of_Riverwood] warned you
17:53:03 - *PLAYER* [ImoD_of_Riverwood] I didn't rage ..
17:53:06 - *ANNOUNCEMENT* [GA Prade] Imod_Of_Riverwood kicked for spamming admin chatµ
17:53:09 - [ImoD_of_Riverwood] WHAT 
17:53:09 - [ImoD_of_Riverwood] ?
17:53:09 - Admin GA Prade () kicked player ImoD_of_Riverwood ().         

You kept spamming and raging, after Prade warned you to stop it, so you got kicked. Nothing wrong with the kick.

PS: This video is just ridiculous.

The video is indeed ridiculous. It's just a bunch of unjust criticisms. With all due respect buddy, you are talking about why this forums is full of arguments, but I'll tell you now, it's because of these kind of things.

Your in-game name at the time: Archer_905
Name(s) of the player(s) you want to report: Darth_Nietsmmar
What you are accusing the player(s) of: Randoming
Time of the incident and your time zone: 8:08am [EST]
Proof: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008721246/screenshot/505765310737262090
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008721246/screenshot/505765310737263273/?
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008721246/screenshot/505765310737264177/?

The log page shows that we were talking, and suddenly comes to an abrupt halt as he takes out his weapon and attacks me.

Will you unbann my friend Don_Stealht? please it is my fault that i did not learn him the rules very well before starting. He is innocent and wont do such a thing again now that he knows much better. Don_Stealht is not me so dont mix us. Don_Stealht is my friend, there is also evidence of us playing together :smile:

Hey, my is nick Don_Stealht and i'm usually playing togehter with Don_Corleone. I'm new in this mod and i haven't learned all the rules yet, i apologise for that but i've read them now and i wont do anything stupid again if you unbann me. As i said im sorry for breaking the rules, but the character i was banned on is "Oscar" and im playing on that char sometimes.

I made a great effort to roleplay on United, wasting 1 hour buying weapons to sell it after. 30k wasted, cause once I did it, I was randomed by a clan mate, who has already been reported in my clan forum. He killed my merchant horse with no words while I was going out the town, then other ppl just stole the stuff. No comments.

Chocolate Donut said:
I made a great effort to roleplay on United, wasting 1 hour buying weapons to sell it after. 30k wasted, cause once I did it, I was randomed by a clan mate, who has already been reported in my clan forum. He killed my merchant horse with no words while I was going out the town, then other ppl just stole the stuff. No comments.

Killing horses is not against the rules, except if you were riding on the horse when he randomly killed it

Chocolate Donut said:

Did you report it?

Herbiazors said:
Killing horses is not against the rules, except if you were riding on the horse when he randomly killed it

Killing horses for no reason is griefing, just like destroying doors outside of war or for no reason or ships because you are bored. If the horse is blocking your way or ran off and trampled you thats different. But killing it just because its there is unnecessary. Think about how annoying that would be, if you were say...mining and someone killed your cart horse because they were "bored"

Edit: I am not talking about the rare occasions, I am talking about the notable douches  "Oh look 12 horses lined up outside tavern/arena/whatever let me kill them all teehee"

Herbiazors said:
I prefer to steal cart horses with carts on it, because i'm bored. Then sell the cart with the stuff in it, or sell the stuff in it then sell the cart

Which makes sense and is fine.

Anywayy, I was riding the horse. I havent made a complaint atm, perhaps I will do it later.

Knüppel said:
Chocolate Donut said:
Anywayy, I was riding the horse. I havent made a complaint atm, perhaps I will do it later.
Great job wasting time then, as without a name the admins can't do anything.

I do have his name (Bolphfunk_Ghooz). I am just sayin that I would make a proper complaint later.

And I'm just saying, please do your proper complaint, we all want such people to either get lost or behave different, but don't waste other's time with improper complaints please.

kaansatir96 said:
Will you unbann my friend Don_Stealht? please it is my fault that i did not learn him the rules very well before starting. He is innocent and wont do such a thing again now that he knows much better. Don_Stealht is not me so dont mix us. Don_Stealht is my friend, there is also evidence of us playing together :smile:
Contradicting sentence is contradicting.
I will investigate this issue but I can say that you three have caused problems in the past. I've had to tell you three to change names from (name)_Thechildmolester. After I told you all I will not refund it since it was a punishment but it was let off as a warning and I was called a "retard" by one of your friends and I believe that it was Krabbo who seemed to want vengeance so he attacked me after I gave a temp ban for the one who insulted. I perm banned him and I wanted him to make an appeal on the ban.

Knüppel said:
And I'm just saying, please do your proper complaint, we all want such people to either get lost or behave different, but don't waste other's time with improper complaints please.

I ain´t wasting anybody´s time. It´s just a post.

Your in-game name at the time:bill
Who banned you? idk
When were you banned?  2/11/12 - 2/24/12
Why were you banned? i think  is when i stolen bank money. I got kick but it was a 10min ban and i played 2 more hours. i played 3 hours later and i got in and played for 1 hour. then i did not play for a week. i got a Permanent ban in that week i did not play.
Why should you be unbanned? i do not know the Reason to be Permanent ban. i got my ban for the dumb thing i did but i do not know the how i got a Permanent ban. i like to play pw but is a fun mod. i think the administration did not remember that i got ban and the Reason how i got the first ban. so it must be that i got a Permanent ban for no Reason. i did a 10min ban for wen stolen bank money but did not get a Permanent ban for at lest 7 hours after i got a ban for robing the bank money. and i want to play pw is a good mod and the Server is a good.

Back
Top Bottom